Author Topic: Another DVD Care Package?  (Read 142232 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Another DVD Care Package?
« Reply #945 on: June 24, 2013, 09:32:32 PM »
Ken recently updated his servers... just recently got everything working correctly again. Shouldn't see any problem from here on.
Pete

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: June 24, 2013, 09:37:08 PM »
Ah, i see. Thanks my man :)
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: June 26, 2013, 06:43:34 AM »
It's still wrong now. Maybe he changed the links to those image...?

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #948 on: June 26, 2013, 07:05:28 AM »
The images are showing fine for me.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: June 26, 2013, 07:51:49 AM »
The images are showing fine for me.
Guess you are lucky (not really the case sadly, it's because they are on your browser cache). As Achim said a lot of the images doesn't show anymore (the Marilyn ones sure were a couple of days ago).

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #950 on: June 26, 2013, 07:54:11 AM »
Ohh..ok.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: June 26, 2013, 06:20:15 PM »
Can you see them now?...

Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: June 26, 2013, 06:22:01 PM »
It wasn't working on either of the forums... so I went to my online listing page to see if they showed in my ordered tab online. They did... went back to the forum threads and they appeared again for me after I looked at them in my online.
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: June 26, 2013, 09:18:58 PM »

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #954 on: June 26, 2013, 09:32:53 PM »
It wasn't working on either of the forums... so I went to my online listing page to see if they showed in my ordered tab online. They did... went back to the forum threads and they appeared again for me after I looked at them in my online.

Sounds like Ken cleared the image cache on the server side during the server upgrade. The images are only generated for each profile when someone calls that profile from any online collection.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: June 26, 2013, 11:11:43 PM »
Looks like Ken will be taking care of it from his side. I sent in a support ticket about it earlier today... Ken replied with...

Normally those images are auto-created by the online collections before they're ever referenced elsewhere.  I'll run a process to create all of them.
Pete

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: June 27, 2013, 06:25:13 AM »
I am glad my suspicion turned out wrong :thumbup:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: June 29, 2013, 01:13:29 AM »
I just found out that the friend giving me the Marilyn Monroe titles is also sending me this...

The Seventh Seal
| Year: 1957 | 96 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

Disillusioned and exhausted after a decade of battling in the Crusades, a knight (Max von Sydow) encounters Death on a desolate beach and challenges him to a fateful game of chess. Much studied, imitated, even parodied, but never outdone, The Seventh Seal (Det sjunde inseglet), Ingmar Bergman’s stunning allegory of man’s search for meaning, was one of the benchmark imports of America's 1950's art-house heyday, pushing cinema's boundaries and ushering in a new era of moviegoing.

It sounds interesting... while not looking forward to reading the movie (profile don't mention an English track)... this film sounds interesting!  :thumbup:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: June 29, 2013, 04:36:38 PM »
Another friend making me up a package... So far I know I am getting...

Barney Miller: The First Season
| Year: 1975 | 0 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

Book 'em for hilarity in the first degree, as BARNEY MILLER: THE FIRST SEASON returns to protect and serve up laughs. Digitally remastered on DVD for the first time, this collector's two-disc set compiles all thirteen hysterical episodes from the first season of the long-running hit series (1975-1982), so you can revisit those laugh-out-loud moments down at the station all over again!

Beloved by fans and critics, Emmy-winning BARNEY MILLER rose above the prime-time pack as one of the funniest yet most realistic police series ever. Set in New York City's 12th Precinct, this sly show featured a revolving door of wacky eccentrics and an unlikely band of detectives headed by Captain Barney Miller (Hal Linden). Everyone's favorite motley crew included grumpy old man Det. Phil Fish (Abe Vigoda, star of his own spin-off, TV's "Fish"), Puerto Rican stand-up comedian Det. Sgt. Chano Amenguale (Gregory Sierra), gullible Det. Stanley "Wojo" Wojciehowicz (Max Gail), Zen-like Asian Det. Nick Yemana (Jack Soo), outspoken African-American Det. Ron Harris (Ron Glass) and lone female Det. Janice Wentworth (Linda Lavin, TV's "Alice"). Fueled by sharp dialogue and a refreshingly diverse cast, BARNEY MILLER: THE FIRST SEASON proves crime doesn't pay – but it sure can be funny!

Barney Miller: The Complete Second Season
| Year: 1975 | 565 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

Everybody's favorite cops are back for another side-splitting season of BARNEY MILLER in this digitally remastered three-disc collector's set!

Captain Barney Miller (Hal Linden) leads the detectives of New York City's 12th Precinct through the Emmy-nominated second season as they deal with potential layoffs, bomb threats, rocky relationships, disappearing evidence and the never-ending lineup of criminals who are ultimately more funny than they are dangerous.

Join Barney's wife Liz (Barbara Barrie), Fish (Abe Vigoda), Wojo (Maxwell Gail), Harris (Ron Glass), Yemana (Jack Soo) and Chano (Gregory Sierra), as well as top-notch guest stars Linda Lavin (TV's "Alice"), Adam Arkin (TV's "Chicago Hope") and David Doyle (TV's "Charlie's Angels") for another 22 hilarious episodes of this long-running hit series. Smart, diverse, and groundbreaking, BARNEY MILLER: THE SECOND SEASON is an essential addition to any DVD collection!

Barney Miller: The Complete Third Season
| Year: 1976 | 551 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

The men of the 12th Precinct are back for another season of big laughs and bad coffee! Fires, blackouts, smog ? elections. The third season gives a wild look at New York City during one of its most dynamic times, the late '70s, an era before the term "politically correct" existed. Join Hal Linden as wise police Captain Barney Miller along with Officers Fish (Abe Vigoda), Wojo (Max Gail), Harris (Ron Glass), Yemana (Jack Soo) and guest stars Dietrich (Steve Landesberg), Officer Levitt (Ron Carey) and Inspector Luger (James Gregory) in this hilarious Emmy®-winning comedy. With a station of wacky misfits and wild New Yorkers, the third season is full of guest stars including Billy Barty (UHF), James Cromwell (TV's "24"), Doris Roberts (TV's "Everybody Loves Raymond"), Brett Somers (TV's "Match Game"), and Michael Tucci (Grease). So funny it's criminal, BARNEY MILLER: THE COMPLETE THIRD SEASON is a must-have for any DVD collection!

Blood: The Last Vampire
| Year: 2009 | 89 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

From a Producer of Hero and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon comes BLOOD: THE LAST VAMPIRE, based on the cult hit anime series. Demons have infested Earth. And only one warrior stands between the dark and the light: Saya, a half-human, half-vampire samurai who preys on those who feast on human blood. Joining forces with the shadowy society known as the Council, Saya is dispatched to an American military base, where an intense series of swordfights leads her to the deadliest vampire of all. And now after 400 years, Saya's greatest hunt is about to begin.

Pride and Glory
| Year: 2008 | 130 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

Four cops down: two dead, two likely. An NYPD drug bust has gone horribly wrong, and Detective Ray Tierney heads the investigation task force. He already has ties to the case. His brother was commander of the ambushed officers. His brother-in-law, a fellow officer, often partnered with them. The more Ray uncovers, the more those family ties are tested. Edward Norton, Colin Farrell, Jon Voight and Noah Emmerich star in a gritty, tension-packed tale of multigenerational family of cops facing hard realities and tough choices. Shot in Manhattan's Washington Heights, Pride and Glory draws you into a grippingly raw real world...and into a house divided.
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: July 09, 2013, 02:29:53 AM »
I have coming from a friend...

X-Men: First Class
| Year: 2011 | 132 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

Witness the beginning of the X-Men Universe on Blu-ray! X-Men: First Class is the thrilling, eye-opening chapter you've been waiting for...packed with exclusive Blu-ray special features, including the Cerebro Interactive Mutant Tracker, Enhanced Viewing Mode, Behind-the-Scenes Production Videos, Deleted & Extended Scenes and more!

The Dark Crystal
| Year: 1982 | 93 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

Enjoy incredible footage from the Henson archives in THE DARK CRYSTAL. Travel back in time to the faraway planet of Thra. Cheer on the Mystics as they fight to overthrow the evil Skeksis and take back control of their planet! When Jen, a member of the Gelfling tribe, sets out to find the crystal's missing shard, his dangerous journey brings him face to face with monsters at every turn. Determined to restore peace to their planet, Jen will not back down! From the brilliant imagination of Jim Henson, this masterpiece of animation recounts the timeless tale of good vs. evil and has become a cult favorite of children and grown-ups alike!

The Spirit
| Year: 2008 | 108 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

ABOVE, CRIME-INFESTED STREETS a masked avenger watches. Denny Colt (Macht) was one of Central City's finest cops until bullet ended his life. Now Fate has brought him back from the beyond as The Spirit, a street-hardened hero who faces off against seductive foes and his evil archenemy, The Octopus (Jackson), whose sole mission to wipe out Spirit's beloved city in his quest for immortality, in this graphic action-thriller!
Pete