Author Topic: Operation Time  (Read 4187 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Time
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2015, 04:34:09 PM »
Talked to the doctor today about the double vision when I went for the after op check-up today...

The doctor said everything looked great and I am healing nicely. Said the double vision is most likely the brain needs to re-learn how to use both eyes together again. Says there is a 90% chance it will fix itself.

He also said that it is 10 chance that there is a problem with one of the muscles in the eye... said in that case there is still something we can do.... but it means another operation.
Pete

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2015, 08:43:20 AM »
Congratulations, Pete. I am happy for you! :thumbup:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2015, 04:40:05 AM »
With the fear of jinxing myself, I just wanted to check in and report that while I still have a bit of double vision... over all today I have seen normally more then I have had double vision today! I have even been able to look at the computer screen without double vision some today!  :thumbup:
Pete

hal9g

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2015, 06:18:59 PM »
As hard as it may be to believe, your brain is working as designed!   :whistle:  :P

:clap:

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2015, 09:23:25 PM »
Well done Pete. As the Doctor said your brain is re-learning to use 2 eyes and as Hal says it appears to be adjusting well.
Dave

Life? - Who needs a life when you have anime!

My DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-ray Collection
My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.