Author Topic: What'ya got 2014?  (Read 61645 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: What'ya got 2014?
« Reply #255 on: August 13, 2014, 03:40:24 PM »
Waiting for me when I got home from work last night...

Bones: The Complete Seventh Season
| Year: 2011 | 567 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

Experience People's Choice Awards nominee Bones* in a whole new way with never-before-seen footage not available anywhere else! While she tackles some of her most gruesome homicide cases yet, Dr. Temperance Brennan (Emily Deschanel) also faces the delicate demands of motherhood, and a deepening relationship with FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz). The thrills escalate this season when a pastor's wife goes missing, shipping clerks go postal, and the squints go Hollywood. But the biggest shocker of all comes when clues left by a deranged cyber genius tag Brennan as a murder suspect. Here are all 13 Season 7 episodes with plot twists, mystery, romnace and humor to die for!

*2011, Favorite TV Crime Drama

Episodes:
1. The Memories in the Shallow Grave
2. The Hot Dog in the Competition
3. The Prince in the Plastic
4. The Male in the Mail
5. The Twist in the Twister
6. The Crack in the Code
7. The Prisoner in the Pipe
8. The Bump in the Road
9. The Don't in the Do
10. The Warrior in the Wuss
11. The Family in the Feud
12. The Suit on the Set
13. The Past in the Present
Pete

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 14, 2014, 03:20:59 PM »

Murder on the Orient Express: The Agatha Christie Collection (Blu-Ray) 1974
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #257 on: August 14, 2014, 11:42:15 PM »
This week's arrivals:

Hatari!

The Stunt Man

Dallas Buyers Club

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 15, 2014, 12:20:33 AM »
There was a serial killer waiting for me when I got off work last night...

Dexter: The Second Season
| Year: 2007 | 636 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

DEXTER is back! The critically acclaimed and groundbreaking original series from SHOWTIME starring Michael C. Hall, returns on DVD with all 12 riveting and chilling episodes in DEXTER — THE SECOND SEASON. Although committed to carrying out his twisted brand of vigilante justice - Dexter begins to doubt his murderous capabilities and continues to be haunted by his tortured past. His difficulties multiply when evidence of his deadly after-hours activities begin to surface and the FBI is brought in to investigate the city’s new serial killer dubbed the “Bay Harbor Butcher.” Dexter can’t pause for a breath as the noose tightens and the questions keep mounting. Will he be able to continue his serial-killing ways? Or will Dexter’s dark past finally be uncovered?

EPISODES:
1. It's Alive!
2. Waiting to Exhale
3. An Inconvenient Lie
4. See-Through
5. The Dark Defender
6. Dex, Lies, and Videotape
7. That Night, A Forest Grew
8. Morning Comes
9. Resistance Is Futile
10. There's Something About Harry
11. Left Turn Ahead
12. The British Invasion
Pete

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #259 on: August 16, 2014, 10:42:14 AM »
Doctor Who: Season 7 (2012 - 2013)

Aug 14th - €24.82 (£18.45) @ Amazon.co.uk

Collection no. 12751 - 12755

Suits: Season 2 (2012 - 2013)

Aug 14th - €19.26 (£14.16) @ Amazon.co.uk

Collection no. 12756 - 12759
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #260 on: August 16, 2014, 03:50:10 PM »
These were scheduled for next week but arrived today:

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

True Blood: Season 6

R.I.P.D.

Despicable Me 2

Pop Redemption

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 16, 2014, 05:58:12 PM »
Doctor Who: Season 7 (2012 - 2013)

Aug 14th - €24.82 (£18.45) @ Amazon.co.uk

Collection no. 12751 - 12755

Suits: Season 2 (2012 - 2013)

Aug 14th - €19.26 (£14.16) @ Amazon.co.uk

Collection no. 12756 - 12759

Collection no. 12756? So you got over 12.700 movietitles? wow. Nice ;)
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 16, 2014, 06:57:58 PM »
Got home from work in the middle of the night last night... and once again the Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer was here waiting for me...

Dexter: The Third Season
| Year: 2008 | 631 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

The groundbreaking and critically acclaimed original series from Showtime returns on Blu-Ray with all 12 thrilling and riveting episodes in DEXTER: The Third Season. Having faced his darkest demons and eluding the FBI, Dexter has a new take on taking life when a high profile case puts him in the sights of the most powerful and influential D.A. in Miami. Will Dexter's need to do away with those who slip through the cracks finally lead to his undoing? Or will his new friend in the D.A.'s office prove to be all he needs to have his cake and eat it too?

EPISODES:
1. Our Father
2. Finding Freebo
3. The Lion Sleeps Tonight
4. All in the Family
5. Turning Biminese
6. Sí se Puede
7. Easy as Pie
8. The Damage a Man Can Do
9. About Last Night
10. Go Your Own Way
11. I Had a Dream
12. Do You Take Dexter Morgan?
Pete

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #263 on: August 16, 2014, 08:18:59 PM »
Collection no. 12756? So you got over 12.700 movietitles? wow. Nice ;)

No, not really. ;)

My movies are counted from 1 to 10,000. My TV show discs from 10,001 to 20,000 and my special interest (documentaries, concerts, standup comedy) from 20,001

In my database the "watchable profile" gets the collection numbers. If it's a movie box set then the individual films, with a season the season discs.

So I currently have 1156 movies and 2759 TV show discs.
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 17, 2014, 04:53:36 PM »
Still a decent number tho. ;)
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 18, 2014, 01:57:25 PM »
Worked closing again last night.... got home around 1am... and once again that serial killer was waiting for me... but this time he brought his twin brother....

Dexter: The Fourth Season
| Year: 2009 | 633 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

Dexter's back and now he's one killer dad!
The Fourth Season brings not just one, but two new arrivals - a baby, and The Trinity Killer! The groundbreaking and critically acclaimed original series from Showtime, starring Golden Globe® winner Michael C. Hall, returns on Blu-Ray with all 12 thrilling anf riveting episodes.

America's favorite serial killer has gone from freewheeling bachelor to responsible husband and doting dad. Maintaining an average-guy facade while satisfying his need to kill has never been easy. But now, with wife and kids in tow, Dexter's got more to lose than ever, as he gets drawn into a deadly game with a killer every bit as dangerous — and conflicted — as he is.

EPISODES:
1. Living the Dream
2. Remains to be Seen
3. Blinded by the Light
4. Dex Takes a Holiday
5. Dirty Harry
6. If I Had a Hammer
7. Slack Tide
8. Road Kill
9. Hungry Man
10. Lost Boys
11. Hello, Dexter Morgan
12. The Getaway

Dexter: The Fifth Season
| Year: 2010 | 618 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

The fifth season finds Dexter struggling with the guilt over Rita's death. He seeks solace in his old killer ways and embarks on an unexpected and surprsing relationship with the mysterious Lumen (Julia Stiles). But Dexter's need to kill overpowers his desire for human connection. Now with a few people closer to discovering the truth about him, how much longer will America's favorite serial killer be able to keep his dark secret? The critically acclaimed original series from Showtime, starring Golden Globe® winner Michael C. Hall, is back on Blu-ray™ with all 12 startling and stirring episodes.

EPISODES:
1. My Bad
2. Hello Bandit
3. Practically Perfect
4. Beauty and the Beast
5. First Blood
6. Everything is Illumenated
7. Circle Us
8. Circle Us
9. Teenage Wasteland
10. In the Beginning
11. Hop a Freighter
12. The Big One
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 19, 2014, 04:13:33 PM »
Waiting for me last night...

Dexter: The Sixth Season
| Year: 2011 | 619 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

It's begun! The sixth season finds America's favorite serial killer with a new lease on life... and death. Dexter's Dark Passenger is alive and well as he manages to stay in the shadows, do his job and be a single father. With Trinity in his rearview mirror, life becomes a bit more complicated for Dexter as he discovers religion in more ways than one.

An outbreak of gruesome killings based on the Book of Revelations and the emergence of the Doomsday Killer puts Dexter and Miami Homicide on the hunt for a new beast of biblical proportions. Can Dexter catch him before the Apocalypse? Or is this holy beast too much even for him? The critically acclaimed original series from Showtime is back on Blu-ray with all 12 jaw-dropping episodes.

EPISODES:
1. Those Kinds of Things
2. Once Upon a Time
3. Smokey And The Bandit
4. A Horse of a Different Color
5. The Angel of Death
6. Just Let Go
7. Nebraska
8. Sin of Omission
9. Get Gellar
10. Ricochet Rabbit
11. Talk to the Hand
12. This is the Way the World Ends
Pete

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 20, 2014, 03:45:41 PM »

12 Angry Men (Blu-Ray) 1957

X-Men (Blu-Ray) 2000

X-Men 2 (Blu-Ray) 2003

X III: The Last Stand (Blu-Ray) 2006

X-Men Origins: Wolverine: Ultimate 2-Disc Edition (Blu-Ray) 2009

X-Men: First Class (Blu-Ray) 2011

The Wolverine: Unleashed Extended Edition (Blu-Ray) 2013
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 20, 2014, 04:57:04 PM »
Waiting for me when I got home last night...

The Heat
| Year: 2013 | 117 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

Oscar® Winner Sandra Bullock* and Oscar® Nominee Melissa McCarthy** are a "dynamic duo" (George Pennacchio, KABC-TV) in this outrageously funny comedy from the director of Bridesmaids, Paul Feig. Uptight FBI special agent Sarah Ashburn (Bullock) and foul-mouthed Boston cop Shannon Mullins (McCarthy) couldn't be more incompatible. But when they join forces to bring down a ruthless drug lord, they become the last thing anyone expected...buddies.

*Actress, The Blind Side, 2009   **Supporting Actress, Bridesmaids, 2011

Dexter: The Final Season
| Year: 2013 | 633 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

It's the beginning of the end for charming Miami forensics expert Dexter Morgan (Golden Globe® Winner Michael C. Hall) as all 12 season eight episodes bring to rest the critically acclaimed hit series. He's spent his days solving crimes and his nights committing them, but never before has Dexter had to deal with a more abhorrent and deranged enemy than he does now: himself. Six months after the stunning murder of Lt. LaGuerta, Dexter's estranged sister Debra (Jennifer Carpenter) tries to cope with her guilt in her brother's crimes, while an emotionally vulnerable Dexter comes face to face with a psychopathologist who knows the code that has motivated his ever murder. Filled with the dark twists and revelations that Dexter fans relish, season eight finishes Dexter's twisted journey with a blood amazing send-off that will haunt fans forever.

Episodes:
1. A Beautiful Day
2. Every Silver Lining
3. What's Eating Dexter Morgan?
4. Scar Tissue
5. This Little Piggy
6. A Little Reflection
7. Dress Code
8. Are We There Yet?
9. Make Your Own Kind Of Music
10. Goodbye Miami
11. Monkey In A Box
12. Remember The Monsters?
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 21, 2014, 08:22:09 PM »
Had to do some errands today... stopped by 3 different places to get cheap/used discs... went a little over-board...

Tooth Fairy
| Year: 2010 | 101 Min.|

Dwayne Johnson stars as Derek Thompson, one of the toughest hockey players around — until he's sentenced to one week's hard labor as the world's most unlikely tooth fairy! Even though he must sport frilly wings and learn the magical tricks of the trade, Derek's determined to do the job his way and prove he's got what it takes!

Also includes the Tooth Fairy Training Center — a high-energy play-along that will get the whole family off the couch and into the fun.

Rio
| Year: 2011 | 96 Min.

Feel the rhythm...hear the beat...and let your spirit soar with Rio. This high-flying animated comedy from the makers of Ice Age is fun for the whole family and features an all-star cast that includes the voice talents of Anne Hathaway, Jesse Eisenberg, George Lopez and Jamie Foxx.

Blu (Jesse Eisenberg) is a rare domesticated macaw who believes he's the last of his kind. But when his owner learns about Jewel (Hathaway), Blu's female counterpart in Rio de Janeiro, they set out on the adventure of a lifetime. Even though he's never learned to fly, Blu befriends a group of wise-cracking, smooth-talking city birds who help him find the courage to spread his wings and follow his destiny.

Cowboys & Aliens
| Year: 2011 | 135 Min.|

Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford star in this action-packed sci-fi western from the director of Iron Man (Jon Favreau) that critics call "wickedly original, unlike anything you've ever seen" (Jake Hamilton, Fox-TV Houston, TX).

A stranger (Craig) stumbles into the desert town of Absolution with no memory of his past and a futuristic shackle around his wrist. With the help of mysterious beauty Ella (Olivia Wilde) and the iron-fisted Colonel Dolarhyde (Ford), he finds himself leading an unlikely posse of cowboys, outlaws, and Apache warriors against a common enemy from beyond this world in an epic showdown for survival.

The Other Guys
| Year: 2010 | 116 Min.|

Misfit NYPD detectives Gamble and Hoitz (Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg) are sentenced to life behind the desk. They hate each other and the monotony of their meaningless jobs, as they're forced to live in the shadow of the two biggest and most badass cops on the force (Samuel L. Jackson and Dwayne Johnson). But when those guys go down for the count, opportunity knocks for Gamble and Hoitz. Stumbling onto what could be one of the biggest crimes in years, can The Other Guys step up their game to solve the case without killing each other and destroying NYC in the process? From the director of Step Brothers and Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2
| Year: 2014 | 142 Min.| IMDb

We’ve always known that Spider-Man’s most important battle has been within himself: the struggle between the ordinary obligations of Peter Parker and the extraordinary responsibilities of Spider-Man. But in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Peter Parker finds that a greater conflict lies ahead.
It’s great to be Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield). For Peter Parker, there’s no feeling quite like swinging between skyscrapers, embracing being the hero, and spending time with Gwen (Emma Stone). But being Spider-Man comes at a price: only Spider-Man can protect his fellow New Yorkers from the formidable villains that threaten the city. With the emergence of Electro (Jamie Foxx), Peter must confront a foe far more powerful than he. And as his old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan), returns, Peter comes to realize that all of his enemies have one thing in common: OsCorp

Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths
| Year: 2010 | 75 Min.|

"You people are my world's last hope." – Lex Luthor

In a parallel universe, the lone survivor of Earth's Justice LeagueLex Luthor – travels through other dimensions to join forces with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash, and J'onn J'onzz to save his world and its people. But villainous Crime Syndicate controlled by Ultraman, Owlman and Superwoman will stop at nothing to maintain their domination. It will take wits, might and a sacrifice to debut these unforgiving enemies in this spectacular DC Universe Animated Original Movie with a stellar voice cast headed by Mark Harmon, James Woods, Chris Noth, Gina Torres, William Baldwin, Bruce Davison and more.

2001: A Space Odyssey/A Clockwork Orange/The Shining: Triple Feature
| Year: 1968 | 429 Min.|

2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY
Stanley Kubrick's dazzling, Academy Award®-winning* achievement is a compelling drama of man vs. machine, a meld of music and motion. Kubrick (who co- wrote the screenplay with Arthur C. Clarke) first visits our prehistoric past, then leaps millennia into colonized space, and ultimately whisks astronaut Bowman (Keir Dullea) into uncharted space, perhaps even into immortality.

A CLOCKWORK ORANGE
Stomping, stealing, tap dancing, violating. Derby-topped hooligan Alex (Malcolm McDowell) has a good time – at the tragic expense of others. His journey from amoral punk to brainwashed proper citizen and back again forms the arc of Stanley Kubrick's future-shock vision of Anthony Burgess' novel. Controversial when first released, A Clockwork Orange earned four Oscar® nominations,** including Best Picture. Its power still shocks and holds us in its  grasp.

THE SHINING
From a script he co-adapted from the Stephen King novel, Stanley Kubrick melds vivid performances and haunting settings into a milestone of macabre. Jack Nicholson plays Jack Torrance, an off-season caretaker of the elegant, isolated Overlook Hotel with his wife (Shelley Duvall) and son (Danny  Lloyd). Torrance has never been there before – or has he? The answer lies in a ghostly time warp of madness and murder.

*1968: Special Visual Effects (Kubrick). **Other 1971 Nominations: Best Director (Kubrick), Screenplay Based on Material from Another Medium (Kubrick) and Film Editing (Bill Butler).
Pete