Author Topic: Knight Rider - TV Movie  (Read 7836 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Knight Rider - TV Movie
« on: February 17, 2008, 08:25:08 PM »
Anyone else here planning on checking out the new Knight Rider movie tonight...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb7iaBdLJfg

From what I read.... if the new movie does well we may see a new Knight Rider series. I also read that David Hasselhoff has a cameo appearance as Michael Knight.
Pete

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
Re: Knight Rider - TV Movie
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 08:36:57 PM »
If I would live in the US, I definetely would! And here I thought this TV movie was still in development hell  :hmmmm:

Halo2

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 08:38:06 PM »
I plan on checking it out. Here's hoping it has something of a plot/storyline and is not all crashes, chases and gadgets with a little story thrown in without any thought.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 08:42:52 PM »
I am really hoping they did it justice... because I would like to see a new series from it. I am one of the apparent few that enjoyed the redone Bionic Woman series... but unfortunately from what I hear... the chances of it coming back is rather slime.
Pete

lyonsden5

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 08:58:56 PM »
I'll be watching it too.

Here's hoping it has nothing of a plot/storyline and is all crashes, chases and gadgets with a little story thrown in without any thought.  :tease: (Sorry Halo) It's Knight Rider after all, hope you don't expect much. Back in the day it's stories were just a bit above another favo(u)rite of mine - The A-Team  :laugh:

Thanks for the reminder Pete.  :yu: FWIW I enjoyed Bionic Woman as well this year. I understand it will not be back as well.  :(

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 09:02:43 PM »
I'll definitively give it a try. Tomorrow evening it should be available through certain channels.
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 09:09:39 PM »
I'll be watching it too.

Here's hoping it has nothing of a plot/storyline and is all crashes, chases and gadgets with a little story thrown in without any thought.  :tease: (Sorry Halo) It's Knight Rider after all, hope you don't expect much. Back in the day it's stories were just a bit above another favo(u)rite of mine - The A-Team  :laugh:

Thanks for the reminder Pete.  :yu: FWIW I enjoyed Bionic Woman as well this year. I understand it will not be back as well.  :(

No problem Rick...
Yeah... unfortunately not much hope for more Bionic Woman. But at least we will see what has been shown up till now on DVD.  :thumbup:

Bionic Woman News @ TVShowsondvd.com
Pete

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 09:12:55 PM »
Pete, you got me excited about this TV movie  :laugh:
Looks at least promising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Gs6f5pb5s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e9wgshS0qI

Halo2

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 09:17:52 PM »
Rick,  :tease:  :tease: back at you.

I have nothing against crashes, chases and gadgets, but they don't always help the series get renewed. Those certainly add to the overall story. I just want enough of a storyline to keep large numbers of viewers and we have a season or three. Besides, Pete needs another series to add to his completed TV series collection....

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 09:27:48 PM »
LOL... I ALWAYS need another series to add to my Completed TV Series Collection!
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 01:13:04 PM »
Well... I recorded Knight Rider last night... and watched it first thing this morning....

OMFG!!! I loved every second of it! The new car was awesome... all the characters was great... and yes... I also enjoyed the storyline as well!

A couple things I want to mention... but do not want to spoil for those that still need to watch it. So will put in spoiler tags.

First...
(click to show/hide)

Also...
(click to show/hide)

Anyway... as I said... I loved every minute of it. I really hope it makes it to a series. And if it don't I hope that at the very least this movie will make it onto DVD so I can add it to my collection!
Pete

lyonsden5

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 01:45:37 PM »
Thanks for using the spoiler tags.  :phew: I haven't watched it yet and was a bit afraid to click into this thread.  :-\

Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 01:48:50 PM »
LOL... no problem... I know I am always recording stuff to watch later... so I always try to remember spoilers as I know I am not the only one to watch TV like that. Not that I don't forget sometimes. but I do my best to remember.
Pete

Peter von Frosta

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 02:33:43 PM »
I am really hoping they did it justice... because I would like to see a new series from it. I am one of the apparent few that enjoyed the redone Bionic Woman series... but unfortunately from what I hear... the chances of it coming back is rather slime.

I think Bionic Woman is dull and empty. It's some sort of throwaway entertainment like Stargate SG-1.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 05:24:34 PM »

I think Bionic Woman is dull and empty. It's some sort of throwaway entertainment like Stargate SG-1.
I think SG-1 is leagues better than BW. ;)

I am thinking about a SG-1 rerun (including marathon) later this year.
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools