Author Topic: Knight Rider - TV Movie  (Read 7838 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Knight Rider - TV Movie
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2008, 07:48:46 PM »
I never watched any version of The Office myself.

One thing I just noticed... there is nothing there about The Bionic Woman... so guess that means it really has been canceled. :(
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2008, 08:16:30 PM »
Is it available with English subtitles?
I have check the archambault.ca website for the product info and it looks like it's in french only with no subtitles. But, I'm sure that Sebastien can verify this on the disc to confirm.

This is an Imavision release so its 99.99% chance that the quality will be weak. Meanwhile, the industry here doesn't understand why our cinema and television doesn't work outside the French Canada  ::)

RossRoy

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2008, 10:10:19 PM »
Is it available with English subtitles?

Just checked, and no. There's not even french subtitles for hard of hearing people!

I have to say, as Jimmy said, I am constantly disappointed in DVD release of Quebec produced stuff, especially TV series.

Can you believe, in this and age, the DVD is not even enhanced for 16x9 TV? Pathetic really.

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2008, 10:36:29 PM »
Thanks for checking!
Would have been nice to check it out. I am curious about the different variations of "The Office". There is even a German version called "Stromberg" which I also like.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2008, 09:58:28 AM »
I bought Season 1 of the US version and watched it; quite alright, although a humor that needs getting used to. Then I watched Ricky's original and couldn't stop laughing. He is just great and while Steve Caroll is doing a good job (and is not imitating Ricky, really), the original is better.

After finishing Series 1 of the UK version (reserving Season 2 and the Special for later) I immediately bought Extras, Ricky Gervais' follow up series. Again with those pains from laughing too hard! :clap:

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2008, 10:23:54 AM »
Knight Rider - Season 1?!? WTF?

I think, The Office deserves its own topic now. ;)
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools