Author Topic: Doctor Who  (Read 20307 times)

Najemikon

Re: Doctor Who
« Reply #165 on: August 28, 2011, 11:59:11 PM »
of course! The Doctor is ours, you lot can't snatch him just yet.  :laugh: I haven't watched it yet. Got it recorded.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #166 on: August 29, 2011, 07:04:28 AM »
The episode is on my DVR too.  I ended up watching it last night...during one the times it reaired.

samuelrichardscott

« Reply #167 on: August 30, 2011, 02:24:03 AM »
Just watched this:

It's the 1983 feature length episode made to celebrate Doctor Who's 20th Anniversary and features, you guessed it, Five Doctors. Unfortunately, this isn't a particularly strong episode (still good though) and there are a few missed opportunities considering it features several doctors and their companions. 3/5

Anyone else seen this one?

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #168 on: August 30, 2011, 07:27:19 AM »
Anyone else seen this one?

I have it but I haven't come around to watch it yet...
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #169 on: August 30, 2011, 08:29:23 AM »
I haven't seen it. 

I need to watch the Doctor Who DVDs I do have.  I still need to get season 5...the one good thing about six being split, is I was able to get the first half on Blu-ray for $20.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #170 on: August 30, 2011, 09:17:15 AM »
I still need to get season 5...

I can tell you what happened: The Doctor (that's the main character) flies around in this blue box called the TARDIS and he goes to other planets and times and has adventures and stuff...
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #171 on: August 30, 2011, 08:37:27 PM »
I still need to get season 5...

I can tell you what happened: The Doctor (that's the main character) flies around in this blue box called the TARDIS and he goes to other planets and times and has adventures and stuff...

:laugh:
I know all that..I have actually seen the episodes.  I just have the other seasons on DVD...and the first part of 6 on Blu.   I have the Specials that were the last things Tennant did as the Doctor too.  So for the restart of the series, I'm just missing season 5.  One of these days I'll break down and get it even though the price is staying crazy high.