Author Topic: New TV  (Read 6944 times)

Fasteddie33

Re: New TV
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2010, 02:09:51 AM »
Not much difference between them except for the price...most tv's can't actualy handle more then that anyway,plus what's the use if you don't have right equipment to enjoy it...I guess it would be nice to plug the computer into it though.....  :thumbup:

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2010, 04:49:33 AM »
I forgot to order an HDMI cable (though I did think to order the blu-ray remote for the PS3) though I won't need that until I get the new TV.  I'll pick one up maybe the next time I'm at the store.
I bought the Blu-ray remote for the PS3 and am very glad I did so. Operating the movie menus with the PS3 controller is rather awkward. Highly recommended.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2010, 04:55:31 AM »
Yeah the Blu-ray remote is a must own accessory if you have a PS3. I need to get a DVD player remote for my Xbox 360. Trying to use the 360 controller to navigate DVDs is beyond awkward.

Critter

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2010, 05:17:05 AM »
Ha the blu-remote is also one of the very first things I bought. I tried to watch a DVD using the PS3 controller and went out the very next day to get the remote.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2010, 06:15:44 AM »
The new tv I got was a Vizio 32 inch.  I'm very happy with it.

My mom and step dad have a Vizio...47 inch I think.  They have had it about 2 years now and have been very happy with it.