Author Topic: Well... Today was not fun at all  (Read 7636 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Well... Today was not fun at all
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2009, 06:00:09 PM »
More of a scare...
I just got a call from my brother... he is afraid it is almost over. All the sudden he called saying to get in touch with family get whoever I can up there as she started talking out of her head. and she is very weak and tired.

I found a ride myself... and on my way there now.
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2009, 09:45:19 PM »
Hey everyone... thankfully it was a false alarm. By the time I got a hold of everyone... found myself a ride... and got over there she was just fine. I walked in to my mother sitting up in bed, watching TV and eating her lunch. When I walked in she asked me how I got there... I told her... had a nice conversation with her... and she looks and sounds good.

My brother said that shortly after he called me that the nurse came in and gave her a sponge bath and that she just perked right up. Apparently Sam (my brother) seen something that really scared him... but whatever it was went as fast as it came. At least she had 4 of her 5 sons in the room with her at the same time. That she loved.

Sorry for the false alarm... he got scared and put the whole family into a panic.
Pete

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2009, 03:22:41 AM »
No need to be sorry for that.  It is understand to panic in this situation.  The good thing is that she is doing ok.  And it is good that you got there to see her.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2009, 04:40:35 PM »
Thanks Marie...
I got another update... not a good one... but want to make it a new post.
Pete