Author Topic: YouTube Find ;)  (Read 211403 times)

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
Re: YouTube Find ;)
« Reply #855 on: December 02, 2010, 08:06:59 AM »

Critter

« Reply #856 on: December 02, 2010, 08:30:36 AM »

What the frak?

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #857 on: December 02, 2010, 10:39:03 AM »
Ohh,
Australia was one of my favourites for the 2022 games.
Let's just hope that it doesn't depend on this video (The kangaroo is cute though).

Critter

« Reply #858 on: December 02, 2010, 10:55:06 AM »
I think it would be cool if we had the games in 2022 as well. But as you said, let's hope it doesn't depend on this... thing.

RossRoy

« Reply #859 on: December 02, 2010, 09:42:43 PM »
I thought this was funny and a really nice piece of acting! Kevin Bacon, playing a fan doing an impression of Kevin Bacon! ;)

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #860 on: December 03, 2010, 03:06:04 PM »

Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #861 on: December 03, 2010, 04:36:34 PM »

A real nice version of "Silent Night"

Najemikon

« Reply #862 on: December 03, 2010, 09:34:51 PM »
Sorry, Karsten, Celtic Woman are just a bit too polished and precise. Let It Snow should be relaxed and jazzy!

Ok, Kylie isn't a fine singer, but definitely more fun and... hey, it's Kylie. :drooling:

Critter

« Reply #863 on: December 03, 2010, 10:47:52 PM »
Is that Kylie in the US? I didn't even think they knew her over there. I thought she was only big in Aus, NZ, UK etc.

Ohh,
Australia was one of my favourites for the 2022 games.
Let's just hope that it doesn't depend on this video (The kangaroo is cute though).

They gave it to Qatar... I blame that awful video for Australia not getting it.  ::)

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #864 on: December 04, 2010, 12:52:46 AM »
Is that Kylie in the US? I didn't even think they knew her over there. I thought she was only big in Aus, NZ, UK etc.
AFAIK, she is rather small ...  :hysterical: (sorry for the pun, couldn't resist  :bag:)

But really, I think she was "big" all over the world. Next to Foster's and Paul "Mick Dundee" Hogan Australia's most famous export.
Not counting Russell Crowe and Mel Gibson, 'cause they don't really get noticed as being Australian anymore.

Critter

« Reply #865 on: December 04, 2010, 01:49:10 AM »
 :laugh:

Did you honestly just say Fosters is a famous Australian export? That's actually embarrassing. Do people from other countries actually think Australians drink that stuff? Oh man. I honestly think I could count the amount of times I've seen someone drink Fosters in my whole life on one hand. Maybe even less. As far as beer goes it's always the last choice for any Aussie.

Najemikon

« Reply #866 on: December 04, 2010, 02:17:21 AM »
 :o

Eh? I thought Australian houses had two taps over a sink like anywhere else, but instead of 'hot' and 'cold', it was 'fosters' or 'castlemaine xxxx'...  :shrug:

:tease:

I've always loved the ads...

...even the new ones are pretty good.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #867 on: December 04, 2010, 04:26:24 AM »
Sorry, Karsten, Celtic Woman are just a bit too polished and precise. Let It Snow should be relaxed and jazzy!

Ok, Kylie isn't a fine singer, but definitely more fun and... hey, it's Kylie. :drooling:

Lets not let Kylie back into Australia, ever again!  :devil:

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #868 on: December 04, 2010, 05:02:44 AM »

Did you honestly just say Fosters is a famous Australian export? That's actually embarrassing. Do people from other countries actually think Australians drink that stuff? Oh man. I honestly think I could count the amount of times I've seen someone drink Fosters in my whole life on one hand. Maybe even less. As far as beer goes it's always the last choice for any Aussie.

Well then which beer do you drink Sophie?   

Just joking, I know you don't drink.  :laugh:

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #869 on: December 04, 2010, 11:23:33 AM »

Did you honestly just say Fosters is a famous Australian export? That's actually embarrassing. Do people from other countries actually think Australians drink that stuff?
How could you possibly drink it?
It's an export, so most of it will go to other countries. Lucky you are.
But of course you are correct, instead of "famous" I should have written "notorious".  :laugh: