Author Topic: Horror Mansion Survival Game  (Read 62729 times)

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Horror Mansion Survival Game
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2007, 06:32:40 PM »
somebody pass the gravy....

How about some GRAVEy?!?

Najemikon

« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2007, 06:45:08 PM »
*cough*qualitytime*cough*
Oh sure, going off and having fun whilst the five of us fear for our almighty souls! Or would that be 4½ since half of Eric is off galavanting around too?!

Don't worry. He'll be back in about three or four minutes ...  :devil:

SailorRipley

« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2007, 06:57:51 PM »
***UPDATE***

Samara has chosen her new victim... These are the facts:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Kathy is currently hiding in The Dining Room.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Eric is currently hiding in The Dining Room.   

Status: Horrified at the prospect of becoming Samara's lunch.
   Achim is currently hiding in The Dining Room.   

Jon is currently hiding in The Basement.   

Samara is currently targeting Rick at The Dining Room.   

TURN OF EVENTS:

While Eric, Kathy and Ya_Shin are unsure of what to do at the moment, Samara has gone after Rick.

Samara has asked the following Movie Trivia Question:

Rick, what movie is this dead body from?

The only one who can answer this question is Rick, the rest of you, please hold still. You cannot move until Rick answers his question.

Rick, the only way to answer this question is via PM.

A PM has been dispatched to you with the question. Please, check your PMs.

lyonsden5

« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2007, 07:06:44 PM »
NNNNNNOooooooo!!!!

:hmmmm:

can I buy a vowel? (wheel of fortune reference)

sure could use a bigger picture  :-\

SailorRipley

« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2007, 07:17:25 PM »
You got lucky. Here's a bigger picture.

lyonsden5

« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2007, 07:28:56 PM »
before I answer (via PM) and probably get shot down I have question. Are we allowed any clues? or can I ask a question or two?

SailorRipley

« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2007, 07:33:56 PM »
Well, it certainly wasn't planned but I would say it's a very good consideration. I'll make a poll thread to see what everybody thinks about it.

In the meantime, and because it is the first time we play, I think it is fair.

So, here's a clue:
It was directed by a very famous guy whose final film was released in 1976.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2007, 07:35:31 PM »
before I answer (via PM) and probably get shot down I have question. Are we allowed any clues? or can I ask a question or two?

I want to help the dog survive!  :console:

What about 2 of 3?!?

Najemikon

« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2007, 07:38:47 PM »
Ha-ha! You're meat! Listen very carefully. You'll hear a voice yelling clues from the basement ...

"I DON'T KNOW!"

and

"JUST KILL HIM ALREADY! JEEZ, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO EVISCERATE SOMEONE THESE DAYS  ..."

SailorRipley

« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2007, 07:43:41 PM »
Ha-ha! You're meat! Listen very carefully. You'll hear a voice yelling clues from the basement ...

"I DON'T KNOW!"

and

"JUST KILL HIM ALREADY! JEEZ, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO EVISCERATE SOMEONE THESE DAYS  ..."

:hysterical:

Ok, I have submitted a new poll in the text games area. Please vote on this subject and if you choose yes, elaborate on the matter.

lyonsden5

« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2007, 07:54:23 PM »
Answer has been sent via PM  :shutup:

SailorRipley

« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2007, 08:16:31 PM »
***UPDATE***

After much doubt and deliberation, Rick has answered to his question.

The question asked was:

Rick, what movie is this dead body from?

Rick answered:
Fortunately, being a Labrador I have done some hunting. The name of the movie is "The Birds"

THIS IS A CORRECT ANSWER! (Did you use my clue at all, btw?)

Rick has escaped Samara's clutches and is now in possession of one Skeleton Key.

Rick if you happen to encounter a room that is locked you can use your key to open that door. Keep in mind, though, that this key can only be used ONCE. If you use it on a locked room, you won't be able to access the other locked rooms unless you find another skeleton key or encounter Samara again and beat her to a Movie Trivia Question.

Rick is still in The Dining Room.    Right now, he has passed Samara's test and is free to move to another location.

A PM has been dispatched with instructions for Rick.
   Samara is still in The Dining Room.    Right now, she can choose to move to another location or remain in this same room.

A PM has been dispatched with instructions for Samara.
   Kathy is still in The Dining Room.    Right now, she can choose to go back to The Main Hall or face Samara (if she is still there).

A PM has been dispatched with instructions for Kathy.
   Eric is still in The Dining Room.    Right now, he can choose to go back to The Main Hall or face Samara (if she is still there).

A PM has been dispatched with instructions for Eric.
   Achim is still in The Dining Room.    Right now, he can choose to go back to The Main Hall or face Samara (if she is still there).

A PM has been dispatched with instructions for Achim.
   Jon is still in The Basement.    Right now, new paths have been revealed to him. He can choose a new location.

A PM has been dispatched with instructions for Jon.

SailorRipley

« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2007, 09:00:20 PM »
***NOTE***

The game won't update until Samara answers her PM. Remember that being The Killer has many advantages but also means that he/she is the most active player in the game. Being The Killer, she will always move first, and has direct access to any of the rooms of the mansion except for the last two.

lyonsden5

« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2007, 09:35:49 PM »
good thing I ate. Keeping this key in my mouth for the rest of the game is going to get tiring 

SailorRipley

« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2007, 09:51:13 PM »
 :hysterical: :hysterical: