Author Topic: Horror Mansion Survival Game  (Read 62366 times)

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Horror Mansion Survival Game
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2007, 02:45:10 AM »
3 pages of rules, smileys and talk…where’s the murder and mayhem?!? :giljotiini:  :chainsaw: :burninacid: :rip:

Edit: 4 pages!

Touti

« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2007, 03:02:02 AM »
3 pages of rules, smileys and talk…where’s the murder and mayhem?!? :giljotiini:  :chainsaw: :burninacid: :rip:

3 full pages of posts and no closer to a solution......feels like "deja vu" doesn't it ? :hysterical:

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2007, 03:33:22 AM »

3 full pages of posts and no closer to a solution......feels like "deja vu" doesn't it ? :hysterical:

:hysterical:
Point for Touti! I do like the new smileys! :thanks: In fact, I like them so much I think I'll join the game if it's not too late. :fingerchew:

Touti

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2007, 03:48:52 AM »
I think I'll join the game if it's not too late. :fingerchew:

:clapcheer:

RossRoy

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2007, 05:19:41 AM »
I think I'll join the game if it's not too late. :fingerchew:

:ok:   :egyptian:

SailorRipley

« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2007, 07:33:34 AM »
***UPDATE***

The Killer has successfully responded to his PM. This is where all the horror begins.

OUR PLAYERS:

Rick (Lyonsden5) ...........as The Swimless Labrador
        Eric (Touti)......................as Jack the Ripper
    Achim (Ya_Shin)..............as Prince (No seriously, what does his avatar mean?)
    Jon (Najemikon).............as Scarlett Johansson After a Hard Night of Partying
    Kathy.............................as The Fearless Caged Panda

and...

Sebastien (RossRoy)........as Samara

-----------------------------------------------------------

***STAGE 1***

Our brave competitors have arrived at the Horror Mansion after numerous posts. Even if they feel a little Skipped (;)) by now, they are more than ready to face the mind-numbing threat of Samara, the demonic kid. Can they survive the horrors that await for them at the mansion? Only their Movie Trivia Knowledge will lead them to the way out.

Again, here is some useful information for you:

• There are 20 available rooms in the mansion for you to explore.
  • 5 of these rooms are LOCKED. You need a Skeleton Key to open these rooms.
  • There are 2 hidden Skeleton Keys in the game

Right now, Samara has been let loose around the mansion and is currently hiding in one of the rooms. Beware of her wrath, mere mortals, if you happen to cross her path, you might as well consider yourself dead meat. Remember, if you choose a path that leads to Samara's current whereabouts, you will have to answer correctly a Movie Trivia Question in order to escape her thirst for blood. If not... :axed:

It is now the turn of our brave 5 players to choose a destination. A PM has been dispatched to each of you with instructions.

Choose wisely and prevail. Choose poorly and meet your fate.

Good luck and...

SailorRipley

« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2007, 05:16:36 PM »
***UPDATE***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Rick (Lyonsden5) is currently hiding in The Dining Room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Kathy is currently hiding in The Dining Room.   

Eric is currently hiding in The Dining Room.   

Jon is currently hiding in The Basement.   

Achim is currently hiding in The Dining Room.   

Samara is currently roaming The Dining Room.   

TURNS OF EVENTS:

Apparently, all of our players felt their first move should involve sitting at the table and fill their stomachs as one big happy family. Unfortunately for them, Samara thought exactly the same thing. Eric, Rick, Kathy and Achim, you are all in mortal danger.

Jon was the only one who figured The Basement would be too obvious a choice for Samara and is currently enjoying the nice comforts of a damp, dark spot in the mansion.

Since Samara is currently in the same room as Eric, Rick and Kathy, she has to choose ONE victim and come up with a Movie Trivia Question. The other three players have the option of going back to the Main Hall or remain in the room and choose to face Samara.

The tide now turns to Samara.

Samara, please check your PMs, you will receive further instructions.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 05:39:12 PM by SailorRipley »

Touti

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2007, 05:31:02 PM »
Eric, a very handsome individual, has a very special power.  He can duplicate himself and remerge the two copies anytime he wants.  Unfortunately, when he does such a thing, his main self goes in stasis until the remerge takes place.

Since it's a beautiful saturday, he will duplicate himself in about 30 minutes and go play off-road with his truck while his main self will quietly remain in the Dining Room, unaware of what's happening and unable to respond to any external events.

When the copies merge back together, in 7 or 8 hours, the now single Eric (who happens to be a very handsome individual if nothing else), will be able to resume his activites in the Horror Mansion Survival Game.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2007, 05:40:07 PM »
    Achim (Ya_Shin)..............as Prince (No seriously, what does his avatar mean?)
My avatar is the Chinese character for "sheep". I was born in the Year of the Sheep :)

.......is currently hiding in The Dining Room.

Seems I should have read the board first, before making my move  :bat:

Hmmm, you edited the message while I was composing, quoting from several messages... It previously said I was sleeping in the main hall. --- I was out for dinner and just returned back home. Made my first move before reading this thread; BIG mistake :fingerchew:

SailorRipley

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2007, 05:45:45 PM »
Have fun, Eric! :) I might go enjoy some *cough*qualitytime*cough* later with the current GF, but will be back to check everybody's moves.

Achim, ah-ha! It's wise to check the thread before making your move.  ;) :devil:

Thanks for the explanation on the Chinese character! I promise I won't forget.  :)

lyonsden5

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2007, 06:05:25 PM »
somebody pass the gravy.... If I'm goin out it will be on a full stomach

[mumbles as he stuff in a mouthful of mashed potatoes] stupid Samara..... what killer starts in the dining room

Najemikon

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2007, 06:07:48 PM »
Will someone make up a doggie bag and pop it down the basement? If you survive of course. And hold the entrails.
 :tease:

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2007, 06:24:14 PM »
stupid Samara..... what killer starts in the dining room
that's what I had thought... oh darn

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2007, 06:24:48 PM »
I knew my eucalyptus cravings would lead me to harm…plus I’m on the endangered list. Oh woe is me! Where’s PETA when you need them?!  :help: But then again I am “The Fearless Caged Panda”!

*cough*qualitytime*cough*

Oh sure, going off and having fun whilst the five of us fear for our almighty souls! Or would that be 4½ since half of Eric is off galavanting around too?!

You, SailorRipley, truly are an evil host.

RossRoy

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2007, 06:31:01 PM »
 :devil: :devil: :devil:

I knew you'd all be too hungry to go anywhere else

:devil: :devil: :devil: