Author Topic: TV Series and discs  (Read 4274 times)

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: TV Series and discs
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 11:08:09 AM »
And what's the deal with so many TV series that don't have a "Play All" option on the DVD Menu.  :voodoo:

That is the pet peeve I have as well.
This and

- when I return from an episode that it brings me back to the episode menu instead of the main menu where I can choose the next episode
- when the Main menu isn't clear enough in regards of the correct order of the episodes (is the second episode the one on the upper right or lower left?)
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Najemikon

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 09:45:53 PM »
The worst thing for me is when you try to skip the credits but it jumps 10 minutes ahead. What's wrong with a damn chapter stop immediately after the credits? When you watch a discs worth, why must I sit through them over an over again?

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 10:08:48 PM »
I definitely agree with that one too Jon!
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 10:39:55 PM »
The worst thing for me is when you try to skip the credits but it jumps 10 minutes ahead.
At least they have chapters. The one for "Lance et Compte", a french canadian serie, doesn't have any chapter  :thumbdown:
But this isn't the only problem with it (the quality is cheap like almost everything release here). I've wasted my money on the first one and have no intention to spend another dime on this serie.

And it was a very boring task to make the profile for it

RossRoy

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 10:42:01 PM »
And it was a very boring task to make the profile for it

Isn't it a boring task to profile ANY dvd? (ok, yes, this is coming from someone who HATES profiling DVD

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 11:05:18 PM »
Isn't it a boring task to profile ANY dvd? (ok, yes, this is coming from someone who HATES profiling DVD
No, it's fun. OK there are many other things funnier than this in life  :laugh:

Since this is a serie, I've to made a cast/crew for each episode and with no chapter you must fast forward untill you reach the credit.