Author Topic: phpdvdprofiler  (Read 64465 times)

Offline FredLooks

• phpDVDProfiler Moderator
  • Intermediate Poster
    • View Profile
    • Fred's Home Site
Re: phpdvdprofiler
« Reply #285 on: September 08, 2012, 05:52:12 PM »
Yeah, ken went to a different format, distinguishing between locales and countries. I added support for that in the last release. Unless you have customized the code on your site, you should just be able to overwrite your existing code with the latest release... The latest is 3.8.1.0, and you are 1 release back at 3.8.0.0...

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 08, 2012, 06:03:09 PM »
Thanks. I was sure I was up to date, I'll get the last version.

Edit : Update done and everything is fine ;D
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 06:31:26 PM by Jimmy »

Offline FredLooks

• Intermediate Poster
    • View Profile
    • Fred's Home Site
« Reply #287 on: September 08, 2012, 11:15:17 PM »
excellent!

Offline DSig

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 15, 2012, 06:37:28 AM »
Fred, I finally got the time to install this and I have to say I am very impressed .. it looks very nice.  I am very sad that it looks like there wont be much for me to hack :)

Environment:  windows 7, Apache 2.2.22, PHP 5.3.13, MySql 5.5.24

I have a couple of questions

Import:
During the import I got several of the following .. (about 50-60 of these).  Where does the "ID" come from?

collection.xml: Profile IDs must not be blank. Profile #1971

I also got the following .. In all cases (41) the boxsets did have children

Bad Boxsets: profiles saying they contain children when the children are absent from the collection
Bad Boxset: The Virginian: The Complete First Season (011301649454)
Total number of incorrect Box Set entries removed: 50
Number of incorrect Box Set profiles modified: 41

Site Statistics
Lots of great information, but under a lot of the headings, for example table with Last 12 Months etc, there appears to be "button" locations.  But there is no image and unable to 'click'

Also, the 'years' appear to be hyper links but when i click on them nothing happens.

Watched Statistics
When this page (on the right) comes up I get 4 sections with

Warning: include(../jpgraph/srcjpgraph.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include[/url]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\phpdvdprofiler\ws.php on line 217

My guess is that this is something to do with my install of jpgraph but i am not able 'yet' to see what it is.  I am still looking and probably just overlooking it.

Ideas on these would be greatly appreciated .. sure it is my oversite

Once again .. great hack
Thank you
David

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #289 on: October 15, 2012, 07:40:31 AM »
Dsig, it looks like you should do a database repair in DVDP and then export the XML again.

If the errors persist, we should take a closer look at them.
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline DSig

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 15, 2012, 04:37:56 PM »
:) ... the first step in anything dvdprofiler .. fix the database :)  okay .. will do
Thank you
David

Offline DSig

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 15, 2012, 05:11:45 PM »
Yep .. i should have remembered .. if in doubt it's DvdProfiler  :hysterical:

Fixed the database, ran the update and didn't get any messages .. not sure that it did anything as it only took 7 seconds this time but like i said.  There were no import errors.

Now for the other problems .. .

Thanks for the reminder
Thank you
David

Offline DSig

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 15, 2012, 09:05:50 PM »
Fred .. i should have included.

With the error messages of the INCLUDE.  I have tried several settings for $jpgraphlocation, but the default one, and the one I am using is

$jpgraphlocation   = '../jpgraph/scr/';

I am using WAMP and the location of jpgraph and phpDVDProfiler is

\wamp\www\jpgraph
\wamp\www\phpDVDProfiler

The current error is

( ! ) Warning: include(../jpgraph/scr/jpgraph.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include[/url]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\phpdvdprofiler\ws.php on line 217

Just as if jpgraph wasn't at the same level as phpDVDProfiler.

This has to be something simple that I am over looking but not finding it.

Ideas welcomed ..
Thank you
David

Offline FredLooks

• Intermediate Poster
    • View Profile
    • Fred's Home Site
« Reply #293 on: October 15, 2012, 10:27:26 PM »
Fred, I finally got the time to install this and I have to say I am very impressed .. it looks very nice.  I am very sad that it looks like there wont be much for me to hack :)
Oh, I expect you'll find something :)
Import:
During the import I got several of the following .. (about 50-60 of these).  Where does the "ID" come from?

collection.xml: Profile IDs must not be blank. Profile #1971
The ID is the ordinal of the profile in the XML file. By that I mean that the first one is #1, second #2, etc. For the most part, Profiles are stored in ID order in the XML file.

I also got the following .. In all cases (41) the boxsets did have children

Bad Boxsets: profiles saying they contain children when the children are absent from the collection
Bad Boxset: The Virginian: The Complete First Season (011301649454)
Total number of incorrect Box Set entries removed: 50
Number of incorrect Box Set profiles modified: 41
Sometimes the Box-children fields and the profiles don't match up. Generally a db issue, as you discovered. If it persists, it means that the named profiles have a number of child profiles listed, and the child profiles aren't in the XML collection. Simply going into the boxset menu in the windows program for the afflicted profile generally solves it ...
Site Statistics
Lots of great information, but under a lot of the headings, for example table with Last 12 Months etc, there appears to be "button" locations.  But there is no image and unable to 'click'

Also, the 'years' appear to be hyper links but when i click on them nothing happens.
This will all make sense when the jpgraph stuff works :)  If you look at my site, you can see that the clickable links make new graphs appear....
Watched Statistics
When this page (on the right) comes up I get 4 sections with

Warning: include(../jpgraph/srcjpgraph.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include[/url]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\phpdvdprofiler\ws.php on line 217

My guess is that this is something to do with my install of jpgraph but i am not able 'yet' to see what it is.  I am still looking and probably just overlooking it.

Yup, you need a trailing '/' (as you discovered yourself) and the path is relative to the phpdvdprofiler directory. So if you put jpgraph "into" the phpdvdprofiler directory, then $jpgraphlocation = "jpgraph/src/"; should work. It should point to the directory containing jpgraph.php

Keep me posted

Offline DSig

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 15, 2012, 11:56:34 PM »
You must not of had a chance to read my last reply before answering but

The directories are on the same level.  So they are

\wamp\www\jpgraph
\wamp\www\phpDVDProfiler

And the assignment of $jpgraphlocation as

$jpgraphlocation   = '../jpgraph/scr/';

should work.

Not sure why you say "So if you put jpgraph "into" the phpdvdprofiler directory, then $jpgraphlocation = "jpgraph/src/"; should work. It should point to the directory containing jpgraph.php" but I will move it into that directory and try that.

Thanks
Thank you
David

Offline DSig

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 16, 2012, 12:12:56 AM »
Okay .. i have moved the jpgraph folder under phpdvdprofiler folder so it is like ..

and changed the assignment as ..

$jpgraphlocation   = 'jpgraph/scr/';

Errors received are basically the same .. entire list ..

( ! ) SCREAM: Error suppression ignored for
( ! ) Warning: include(jpgraph/scr/jpgraph.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include[/url]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\phpdvdprofiler\ws.php on line 217
Call Stack
#   Time   Memory   Function   Location
1   0.0050   1515224   {main}( )   ..\ws.php:0

( ! ) Warning: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include[/url]]: Failed opening 'jpgraph/scr/jpgraph.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\wamp\www\phpdvdprofiler\ws.php on line 217
Call Stack

( ! ) Warning: include(jpgraph/scr/jpgraph_bar.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include[/url]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\phpdvdprofiler\ws.php on line 218
Call Stack

( ! ) Warning: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include[/url]]: Failed opening 'jpgraph/scr/jpgraph_bar.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\wamp\www\phpdvdprofiler\ws.php on line 218
Call Stack

As you can see changing that and making the assignment didn't work.  Hmm .. i still know this is something simple as PHP is so literal.
Thank you
David

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #296 on: October 16, 2012, 02:05:14 AM »
I seem to remember having trouble with that jpgraph thing when I was getting the program set up too.  I can't remember exactly what had to be done to fix it, but I eventually got it after lots of help here. :)

Sorry I can't offer a specific idea.

Offline DSig

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 16, 2012, 02:23:42 AM »
Thanks for that .. i am sure that there will be some help.

What environment are you using?  windows? xamp/wamp?
Thank you
David

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #298 on: October 16, 2012, 05:39:16 AM »
I have Windows 7 on this computer.  I had Windows xp on the computer I started using this program on. 

I don't know about about this stuff..Like I said, I need a lot of help.  Now Sebastian is hosting for me - I started having issues with the one I was using..so I pretty much just upload when I get new stuff or to update what I watched.  I can do that much without screwing it up.  Usually.   :hysterical:  I had to redo the images once...I somehow managed to delete them.  Still not sure how I did that.

Offline DSig

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 16, 2012, 05:45:48 AM »
While i try to figure out the problem I am having .. with the jpgraphic bits .. i have one question.

1) Is there the ability to 'page' the collection listing.  Would be much faster especially when dealing remotely or even by cell phone.

Thanks a lot ..
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 05:49:13 AM by DSig »
Thank you
David