Author Topic: Tom's Random Reviews  (Read 858545 times)

snowcat

Re: Tom's Random Reviews
« Reply #540 on: December 12, 2009, 06:38:55 PM »
Thanks Tom! I think im gonna get Starship Troopers 3, I loved the first one and enjoyed the second one but a friend said the third one was terrible... Ive read some reviews on the net and they all said it was fun.

I think ill look out for it after Christmas.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: December 12, 2009, 08:48:42 PM »
What is blaphemic about cursing using "f*cking"? If I would be religious, I probably would have found some imaginery blasphemic.
We, the French Canadian, have a lot of blasphemic cursing. At least in this area we are the world champion :dance:

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #542 on: December 12, 2009, 09:17:01 PM »
What is blaphemic about cursing using "f*cking"? If I would be religious, I probably would have found some imaginery blasphemic.
We, the French Canadian, have a lot of blasphemic cursing. At least in this area we are the world champion :dance:

We in Bavaria have also some blasphemic cursing. But "f*ck" is in my opinion not one of them. It does not have any association with religion or the church.

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 19, 2009, 11:09:40 AM »

Title: Dawson's Creek: Season Five
Year: 2001
Director:
Rating: NR
Length: 987 Min.
Video: Full Frame 1.33:1
Audio: English: Dolby Digital Surround
Subtitles: Portuguese, Spanish

Stars:

Plot:
They've gone from adolescence to adulthood and now it's time to make their way in the world. Joey, Jen and Jack head to college in Boston, Dawson makes his way to film school in Los Angeles, and Pacey chooses to explore other opportunities instead of going to college. Dawson also finds himself facing some major changes on the home-front. Even though they're starting a new chapter in their lives, there's nothing that can break the bond between these friends.

Awards:
Teen Choice Awards2003NominatedChoice TV - Drama/Action Adventure
Teen Choice Awards2003NominatedChoice TV Actor - Drama/Action AdventureJoshua Jackson
Teen Choice Awards2003NominatedChoice TV Actress - Drama/Action AdventureKatie Holmes
Teen Choice Awards2003NominatedChoice TV SidekickMika Boorem
Teen Choice Awards2000WonTV - Choice ActorJoshua Jackson
Teen Choice Awards2001WonTV - Choice ActorJoshua Jackson
Teen Choice Awards2002NominatedTV - Choice Actor, DramaJoshua Jackson
Teen Choice Awards2000NominatedTV - Choice ActressKatie Holmes
Teen Choice Awards2001NominatedTV - Choice ActressKatie Holmes
Teen Choice Awards2002NominatedTV - Choice Actress, DramaKatie Holmes
Teen Choice Awards2000WonTV - Choice Drama
Teen Choice Awards2001NominatedTV - Choice Drama
Teen Choice Awards2002NominatedTV - Choice Drama/Action Adventure
Teen Choice Awards2002NominatedTV - Choice SidekickBusy Philipps

Extras:
Closed Captioned
Scene Access
Trailers

My Thoughts:
I am still enjoying this series. I think the transition from High School to University went well in this series. In the audio commentaries for season 4 they said they were trying not to pull the same stunt as a lot of other series were doing. I.e. that there is suddenly a university in town where all main characters are going to. Though they didn't exactly do this here, they still managed to put all main characters to the same city (Boston). This started with finding a way why Jack and Jen did not go to New York as originally planned. Then Pacey showing up in Boston and finally for Dawson to quit UCLA to also be in Boston.

Now a small review on the character developments this season (spoilers ahead):

Dawson:
The beginning of this season Dawson had to deal with the sudden death of his father. Mitch (played by "The Flash" actor John Wesley Shipp) was always one of my favorite TV dads so I was a little sad to see him go.
Later on Dawson had a small relationship with Jen. It was okay to get them together for a short while. It shows that they just do not click. Then Dawson pulled a miracle (or it is strange TV timelime): He made a great movie based on a phone book sized screenplay in just a few days. He even changed the main star half-way through without a problem.

Joey:
She seems to be in her element in college. Also her love interests were fun to watch. First she almost started a relationship with her professor. And later on she tamed a resident womanizer.

Jen:
Besides her relationship with Dawson and her starting hosting a radio show, nothing much happened.

Jack:
He joined a fraternity, became an asshole, started drinking and finally pulled himself together again.

Pacey:
Starts working at a noble restaurant and becomes quite a big shot there, until he looses his job at the end of the season. Towards the end he starts a relationship with Audrey.

Audrey:
Joey's new roommate. She is one of the reasons I finally went ahead to watch this series. Because I was curious about her. She is played by Busy Phillips who was part of the cast in Freaks & Geeks. It is a fun character to watch. The friendship which develops between her and Joey is nice. Also her relationship with Pacey seems right.

#EpisodeRating
01The Bostonians
02The Lost Weekend
03Capeside Revisited
04The Long Goodbye
05Use Your Disillusion
06High Anxiety
07Text, Lies and Videotape
08Hotel New Hampshire
09Four Scary Stories
10Appetite for Destruction
11Something Wild
12Sleeping Arrangements
13Something Wilder
14Guerilla Filmmaking
15Downtown Crossing
16In a Lonely Place
17Highway to Hell
18Cigarette Burns
19100 Light Years From Home
20Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)
21After Hours
22The Abby
23Swan Song
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 01:08:01 PM by Tom »

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 19, 2009, 01:09:24 PM »

Title: Veronica Mars: Season Two
Year: 2005
Director:
Rating: FSK-16
Length: 882 Min.
Video: Anamorphic Widescreen 1.78
Audio: English: Dolby Digital Surround, French: Dolby Digital Surround, German: Dolby Digital Surround, Hungarian: Dolby Digital Surround, Italian: Dolby Digital Surround, Spanish: Dolby Digital Surround
Subtitles: Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish

Stars:

Plot:
Wer hat am Ende der ersten Serienstaffel an Veronicas Tür geklopft? Duncan? Logan? Oder steckt dahinter eine noch größere Überraschung? "Ich habe gehofft, dass du es bist", hat die Teenie-Detektivin damals gesagt. Jetzt erfahrt ihr endlich, wer das seltene Lächeln auf Veronicas Gesicht gezaubert hat. Und ein neues Geheimnis gilt es in Neptune ebenfalls zu ergründen.
Alles beginnt damit, dass Veronica den Bus versäumt - jenen Schulbus, der Minuten später in den Abgrund stürzt und tief unten im Pazifik zerschellt. Vielleicht war es nur ein tragischer Unfall. Oder Selbstmord. Oder Mord. Vielleicht hängt der Fall mit dem Mord an Lilly Kane zusammen - vielleicht auch nicht. Aber eines ist klar: Wenn Veronica sich in einen Fall verbeißt, dann ist es egal, ob sie durch andere verzwickte Geheimnisse in Gefahr gerät oder übers Ohr gehauen wird, selbst wenn sie in ihrem Liebesleben öfters auf die Nase fällt oder wenn sie ... also, wartet es einfach ab und findet es selbst heraus.
Die zweite Staffel: Neue Gesichter, neue Beziehungen, dieselben gnadenlos scharf geschliffenen Dialoge, dieselbe absolut coole Atmosphäre. Wagen wir einfach eine neue Landung auf dem Mars. Dort finden wir nämlich alles, was uns an Neptune so gut gefällt.

Awards:
American Film Institute Awards2005WonTV Programs of the Year
Saturn2004NominatedBest Actress - Television SeriesKristin Bell
Saturn2005WonBest Actress in a Television SeriesKristen Bell
Saturn2006NominatedBest Actress in a Television SeriesKristen Bell
Saturn2005NominatedBest Network Television Series
Saturn2006NominatedBest Network Television Series
Teen Choice Awards2005NominatedChoice TV Breakout Performance - FemaleKristen Bell
Teen Choice Awards2005NominatedChoice TV Breakout Show
Teen Choice Awards2006NominatedTV - Choice Actress: Drama/Action AdventureKristen Bell
Teen Choice Awards2006NominatedTV - Choice Parental UnitEnrico Colantoni
Teen Choice Awards2006NominatedTV - Choice SidekickPercy Daggs

Extras:
Deleted Scenes
Featurettes
Outtakes

My Thoughts:
I didn't enjoy this season as much as the first one. If I would have watched it when it originally aired, I probably would have given up on the show.
In my season 1 review I said, that I was hoping it to be Logan who was at the door. Now it turned out that he was, but I didn't like the way they handled it. Through flashbacks we learn, that Veronica and Logan were a couple throughout the summer but broke up when he became an asshole again. I didn't like this. Season 1 was about him first being a little bit nasty, but growing closer to Veronica throughout the season and at the end of the season him being a likable character.
But then they start out this season with him being a bigger asshole than ever before. It just ruins the character development of the first season.
I am glad to see more of Mac, my favorite supporting character. But sadly they didn't pick up the storyline of her family life from season 1.
This season's mystery was mostly uninteresting to me, but it was nicely wrapped up at the end.

#EpisodeRating
01Normal Is the Watchword
02Driver Ed
03Cheatty Cheatty Bang Bang
04Green-Eyed Monster
05Blast from the Past
06Rat Saw God
07Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner
08Ahoy, Mateys!
09My Mother, the Fiend
10One Angry Veronica
11Donut Run
12Rashard and Wallace Go to White Castle
13Ain't No Magic Mountain High Enough
14Versatile Toppings
15The Quick and the Wed
16The Rapes of Graff
17Plan B
18I Am God
19Nevermind the Buttocks
20Look Who's Stalking
21Happy Go Lucky
22Not Pictured

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 22, 2009, 09:43:52 PM »

Title: Bolt
Year: 2008
Director: Chris Williams, Byron Howard
Rating: PG
Length: 96 Min.
Video: Widescreen 1.78
Audio: English: DTS HD Master Audio, Audio Descriptive: Dolby Digital Stereo, Italian: DTS 5.1, Spanish: DTS 5.1, Portuguese: Dolby Digital 5.1, Swedish: Dolby Digital 5.1, Finnish: Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital 5.1, Icelandic: Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English, Finnish, Icelandic, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish

Stars:
John Travolta
Miley Cyrus
Susie Essman
Marc Walton
Malcolm McDowell

Plot:
Enjoy the ultimate Bolt experience with this action-packed Blu-ray™ + DVD Combo Pack. Disney's sensational animated comedy adventure is Super-Powered on Blu-ray with pristine picture and theatre-quality sound.

Bolt is the star of the biggest show in Hollywood. The only problem is, he thinks the whole thing is real. When the super dog is accidentally shipped to New York City and separated from Penny, his beloved co-star and owner, Bolt springs into action to find his way home. Together with his hilarious new sidekick Rhino, Bolt's #1 fan, and a street-smart cat named Mittens, Bolt sets off on an amazing journey where he discovers he doesn't need super powers to be a hero.

Featuring the vocal talents of John Travolta and Miley Cyrus and loaded with totally awesome Blu-ray bonus features you can't see anywhere else, Bolt saves the daay on Blu-ray Disc™.

Awards:
Academy Award2008NominatedBest Animated Feature Film
Annie Awards2008NominatedBest Animated Feature
Annie Awards2008NominatedIndividual Achievment - Animated EffectsKevin Lee
Annie Awards2008NominatedIndividual Achievment - Production Design in an Animated Feature ProductionPaul Felix
Annie Awards2008NominatedIndividual Achievment - Storyboarding in an Animated Feature ProductionJoe Mateo
Annie Awards2008NominatedIndividual Achievment - Voice Acting in an Animated Feature ProductionMark Walton
ASCAP Awards2009WonTop Box Office FilmsJohn Powell
Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards2009NominatedBest Animated Feature
Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards2009NominatedBest Song"I Thought I Lost You": Miley Cyrus, John Travolta
Golden Globe2008NominatedAnimated Film
Golden Globe2008NominatedOriginal Song"I Thought I Lost You":
Satellite Awards2008NominatedBest Motion Picture – Animated or Mixed Media
Visual Effects Society Awards2009NominatedOutstanding Animated Character in an Animated Motion PictureAdam Dykstra, Dave Gottlieb, Clay Kaytis, Hyrum Osmond (For various sequences – Rhino)
Visual Effects Society Awards2009NominatedOutstanding Animated Character in an Animated Motion PictureBecky Bresee, Bob Davies, Renato Dos Anjos, Wayne Unten Jr. (For various sequences – Bolt)
Visual Effects Society Awards2009NominatedOutstanding Animation in an Animated Motion PictureChris Williams, Byron Howard, John Murrah, Doug Bennett (For the chase)
Visual Effects Society Awards2009NominatedOutstanding Effects Animation in an Animated Feature Motion PictureJohn Murrah, Michael Kaschalk, Dale Mayeda, Adolph Lusinsky (For various sequences)

Extras:
Bonus Rhino Short
Deleted Scenes
DVD included
Featurettes
Interactive Game
Music Videos
Photo Gallery
Rhino Soft Toy
Scene Access
Trailers

My Thoughts:
A really fun movie. Loved it from the beginning. The first 15 minutes were really great. But also later on it was just fun to watch. It had some really funny moments. The hamster was great :laugh:
Also the bonus short with him is worth a watch.

Rating:

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 23, 2009, 06:21:25 PM »

Title: Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic
Links: IMDb | Wikipedia

Year:2008
Director:Kunal Kohli
Writing:Kunal Kohli (Story By), Kunal Kohli (Screenwriter), Rohena Gera (Story By), Rohena Gera (Screenwriter)
Rating:FSK-6
Length:134 Min.
Video:Anamorphic Widescreen 2.35
Audio:German: Dolby Digital 5.1, Hindi: Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles:German

Stars:
Rishi Kapoor as God
Saif Ali Khan as Ranbeer Talwar
Rani Mukerji as Geeta
Akshat Chopra as Vashisht
Shriya Sharma as Aditi

Plot:
On the day he receives an award, arrogant, wealthy, and self-centered, Ranbeer Talwar, has an accident with his BMW. This results in the death of the parents of four young children. Ranbeer is arrested, and a year later is sentenced to look after all the four children until they reach the age of 18, or face 20 years behind bars without any parole. Ranbeer agrees to do so, not realizing that the children have a plan of their own - to avenge the death of their parents, ensure that he breaches his undertaking and ends up in jail.

Extras:
Deleted Scenes
Music Videos
Poster
Scene Access
Trailers

My Thoughts:
Although the premise of the movie is ridiculous, I enjoyed this movie. Such a heartless sentence by the judge, sending the orphaned children to live with the man who caused the death of their parents.
The plot borrows from Sound of Music and Mary Poppins. The best thing in this movie is of course Rani Mukerji. She saves this movie for me. She plays an angel sent down by god to help bringing the kids and their new guardian to like each other. And of course doing so, she herself falls in love with that man.

Rating:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 10:06:46 PM by Tom »

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 26, 2009, 01:00:24 PM »

Title: She's the Man
Year: 2006
Director: Andy Fickman
Rating: 12
Length: 101 Min.
Video: Anamorphic Widescreen 1.78
Audio: English: Dolby Digital Surround, English: Dolby Digital 5.1, Commentary: Dolby Digital Surround, Commentary: Dolby Digital Surround
Subtitles: English, Trivia

Stars:
Amanda Bynes
Channing Tatum
Laura Ramsey
Vinnie Jones
David Cross

Plot:
Amanda Bynes proves that girls can do anything guys can do in She's The Man. The laughs are non-stop when Viola (Bynes), disguised as her twin brother Sebastian (James Kirk), joins the high school boys' soccer team and helps win the big game while unexpectedly falling for Duke (Channing Tatum), the hot star forward. Viola discovers that dealing with high school politics and twisted love triangles is a major challenge when you're a guy who's really a girl! She's The Man features an ensemble cast of up-and-coming stars and hit songs. So kick back and get ready to laugh out loud!

Awards:
Teen Choice Awards2006WonMovies - Choice Breakout (Male)Channing Tatum
Teen Choice Awards2006WonMovies - Choice Comedy

Extras:
Commentary
Deleted Scenes
Featurettes
Music Videos
Outtakes
Photo Gallery
Scene Access
Trailers

My Thoughts:
This movie was more fun than I had expected. It wasn't dull for a minute and I enjoyed watching it. Even though the plot is nothing new, I think it was executed fairly well. Like "10 Things I Hate About You" it is based on a Shakespeare play and makes obvious references to it.
I thought Amanda Bynes did a good job here. The only movie I saw with her before this was "What a Girls Want" and I was rather disappointed with that movie. David Cross as the principal is also a hoot. I was surprised to see Julie Hagerty still looking darn fine (she was over 50 at the time of shooting).

Rating:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 26, 2009, 07:40:35 PM »
Brittany used to enjoy Amanda Bynes. Will have to see if she would want to check this one out.
Pete

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 26, 2009, 07:45:09 PM »
Brittany used to enjoy Amanda Bynes. Will have to see if she would want to check this one out.

I think you both would enjoy this movie.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: December 26, 2009, 09:47:37 PM »
Yeah... I would think I would enjoy it. I will have to keep it in mind. I just meant that I wonder if Britt would be wanting to watch it with me or not. Who knows she may have already seen it. :P
Pete

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: December 26, 2009, 10:50:39 PM »

Title: Just Shoot Me!: Season Three
Year: 1999
Director:
Rating: PG
Length: 551 Min.
Audio:
Subtitles:

Stars:

Plot:
COMEDY EXPOSED

The sassy stars of Blush magazine are back with more hilarity in the third season of JUST SHOOT ME! Join Maya, Jack, Nina, Elliot and Finch for 25 side-splitting episodes of the Golden Globe nominated series. This witty ensemble comedy explorers the often turnultuous and always hysterical dynamic between five quirky staff members of a high fashion magazine. Available on digitally re-mastered DVD for the first time, the deadline, models, and hangovers are even more hilarious than you remember. Fuinny has never been so fashionable!

Awards:
Primetime Emmy Awards2000NominatedOutstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy SeriesCheri Oteri
Teen Choice Awards2000NominatedTV - Choice Comedy

Extras:
Scene Access

My Thoughts:
Although this is not a series which I think is a must-see, I enjoyed all the episodes I have seen so far. Too bad that the season sets aren't selling that well, as it seems. The first set (which included the first two seasons) was released almost five years before the second set with the third season was released. I hope I get the chance to watch further seasons. This season had an ending which made me curious about how it will play out.

#EpisodeRating
01What the Teddy Bear Saw
02Steamed
03The Mask
04Funny Girl
05Two Girls for Every Boy
06The Withholder
07Puppetmaster
08The List
09How Nina Got Her Groove Back
10How the Finch Stole Christmas
11Slow Donnie
12A Spy in the House of Me
13Lies & Dolls
14Nina Sees Red: Part 1
15Nina Sees Red: Part 2
16Hostess to Murder
17Toy Story
18Miss Pretty
19Maya's Nude Photos
20And the Femmy Goes To...
21Softball
22Shaking Private Trainer
23Nina's Choice
24The Odd Couple: Part 1
25The Odd Couple: Part 2

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: December 26, 2009, 10:54:13 PM »
I liked the few episodes I caught on TV here and there... but not so much that I think I will bother collecting the series. Maybe if I found the sets very cheap.
Pete

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: December 27, 2009, 02:39:56 PM »

Title: He's Just Not That Into You
Year: 2009
Director: Ken Kwapis
Rating: 12
Length: 129 Min.
Video: Widescreen 2.35
Audio: English: Dolby Digital TrueHD, English: Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English

Stars:
Ben Affleck
Jennifer Anniston
Drew Barrymore
Scarlett Johansson
Justin Long
Jennifer Connelly

Plot:
Remember that really cute guy who said he'd call...and didn't? Maybe He's Just Not That into You. An all-star cast looks for love and finds laughs in this savvy, sexy, right-now romcom. Based on the runaway (like some guys you know) bestseller by Sex and the City series writers Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo, He's Just Not That into You sparkles with zingy aha moments any survivor of the dating wars will recognize. See it with someone you'd like to love.

Awards:
BMI Film & TV Music Awards2009WonBMI Film Music AwardCliff Eidelman
Teen Choice Awards2009NominatedChoice Movie Actress - ComedyJennifer Aniston

Extras:
Deleted Scenes
Featurettes
Trailers

My Thoughts:
At the beginning of this movie I was really bored. I was tending to a bad rating. But after half an hour it picked up and in the end I enjoyed it somewhat.
This movie shows again, that having an all-star cast does not necessarily help to make the movie good. Even supporting roles are familiar faces.
I knew that Drew Barrymore had a rather small role, but even for that the role was really minor. She only pops up twice or so.

Rating:

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 27, 2009, 04:18:55 PM »

Title: I Dream of Jeannie: Season Five
Year: 1969
Director:
Rating: NR
Length: 628 Min.
Audio: English: Dolby Digital Mono, Spanish: Dolby Digital Mono, Portuguese: Dolby Digital Mono
Subtitles: Portuguese, Spanish

Stars:
Barbara Eden
Larry Hagman
Hayden Rorke
Bill Daily

Plot:
The fifth and final magical season of I DREAM OF JEANNIE is here! In the show's final season, watch as Jeannie (Barbara Eden) and her master, Tony (Larry Hagman), finally say "I Do" in one of television's most memorable weddings. This time we watch as Jeannie is crowned Queen of her own country, Dr. and Mrs. Bellows meet Jeannie as Major Nelson's fiancée, and Tony's house gets a 'mod' makeover! Making her final appearance, Jeannie's wicked twin sister tries to wreck the newlyweds' marriage, while Dr. Bellows' nephew discovers Jeannie's secret and Tony becomes the spokesman for his own canned chili. Plus Dr. Bellows finally catches Major Nelson, an astronaut with a genie! With 26 hilarious episodes featuring such guest stars as Farrah Fawcett, Jim Backus, Dick Wilson, Jackie Coogan and Dick Van Patten, the complete fifth and final season will have fans forever dreaming of Jeannie.

Awards:
Golden Globe1969NominatedActress - Television Comedy or Musical SeriesBarbara Eden

Extras:
Closed Captioned
Trailers

My Thoughts:
This is the season where Tony Nelson and Jeannie finally get together. Though I remember the first season was much more raunchy than this fifth season where they are married.
One of my favorite moments in this series was, when shortly after they got engaged and Dr. Bellows was encountering Jeannie in the NASA base, that instead of searching for an excuse he introduced Jeannie as his fiancé to Dr. Bellows. The look on Jeannie's face is priceless :)
One of the episodes I anticipated the most when I read the synopsis of it, was the one where Dr. Bellows finds out about Jeannie being a genie. Although this episode was good, I was disappointed that it all turned out to be Tony's dream. It was the third to last episode, so it would have been appropriate to let Dr. Bellows keep this information. It would have made the last two episodes more interesing.

Sadly this series ended on an average episode. No real conclusion to the series.

I know that there are reunion movies. I have seen one or two of them a long time ago and remember being very disappointed. Especially because Larry Hagman chose to not reprise his role. Though I would seek them out again, if they become available on DVD.

#EpisodeRating
01Jeannie at the Piano
02Djinn Djinn, the Pied Piper
03Guess Who's Going to Be a Bride - I
04Guess Who's Going to Be a Bride - II
05Jeannie's Beauty Cream
06Jeannie and the Bachelor Party
07The Blood of a Jeannie
08I'll See You in C.U.B.A.
09Jeannie & The Mad Home Wrecker
10Uncles A-Go-Go
11The Wedding