Author Topic: Trading Poster  (Read 19242 times)

hal9g

Re: Trading Poster
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2010, 12:23:25 AM »
Yup, all I had to do is actually FOLLOW the instructions given above!   :-[

Thanks, Tom.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2010, 04:50:05 PM »
First time playing with the custom... a test to see if it is how I want it. I just took what was posted above and added the overview (I always like seeing what a movie is about)....

The Lake House
Dr. Kate Forster has finally found romance. Trouble is, it's a long-distance relationship. She's in downtown Chicago. He's in a remote lakeside suburb. And there's more: She's in 2006. He's in 2004.

Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock team for the first time since Speed for this heart-lifting story of a love that transcends time. It begins when Kate moves out of her visually stunning lake house and leaves a note for the next tenant, architect Alex Wyler. They begin a correspondence and soon come to realize they are meant for each other...and that, somehow, they live two years apart. Can they ever meet? What would happen if they tried? Magical and emotionally rich, The Lake House is a love story for 2004, for 2006, for all times.
Speed 2: Cruise Control
Hold onto your life-jacket as the rip-roaring sequel to Speed hits the high seas. Sandra Bullock reprises her star-making role as Annie Porter, a young woman expecting to enjoy a Caribbean vacation with her boyfriend (Jason Patric) on the world's most luxurious cruise liner. But their trip to paradise turns deadly when a lunatic computer genius (Willem Dafoe) takes over the boat and sets it on a course for destruction. An explosive voyage helmed by daredevil director Jan De Bont (Speed, Twister), Speed 2: Cruise Control rides the wild waves at maximum velocity.
A Time to Kill
John Grisham's bestseller A Time to Kill hits the screen with incendiary force, directed by Joel Schumacher (Batman Forever, The Client). Sandra Bullock, Samuel L. Jackson, Matthew McConaughey and Kevin Spacey portray the prinicpals in a murder trial that brings a small Mississippi town's racial tensions to the flashpoint. Amid a frenzy of activist marches, Klan terror, media clamor and brutal riots, an unseasoned but idealistic young attorney mounts a stirring courtroom battle for justice. The superb ensemble also includes Brenda Fricker, Oliver Platt, Charles S. Dutton, Ashley Judd, Patrick McGoohan, Chris Cooper and both Donald and Kiefer Sutherland. These and other talents make A Time to Kill "one of the year's most powerful films" (Jeffrey Lyons, Sneak Previews/ABC World News Now).
Hangmen
Danny Greene is just like every sixteen-year-old kid...except that a secret splinter group of the CIA wants him dead. Danny is running for his life. Enter Danny's father, an ex-Green Beret equipped with a rag-tag bunch of urban guerillas and an entire arsenal of weaponry. But can five former Commandos defeat the largest most thorough network of government sanction assassins in the world? In this high-stakes world, before the case even gets to trial, someone's already called the HANGMEN.
Who Shot Pat?
Sandra Bullock ("While You Were Sleeping", "Speed") stars in a wistful story set during the late 1950s. This nostalgic drama portrays the lives and adventures of a group of Brooklyn high-schoolers. Big trouble starts when random gunfire wounds one of the teenagers. The rest of the group now goes in search of the scoundrel doing the shooting.
The Blind Side
Michael Oher (Quinton Aaron) knows little about family. Less about football. What the homeless teen knows are the streets and projects of Memphis. Well-to-do Leigh Anne Tuohy (Sandra Bullock) knows little about his world. Yet when she and Michael meet, he's found a home. And the Tuohys have found something just as life-changing: a beloved new son and brother. This real-life story of family and of Michael's growth into a blue-chip football star will have you cheering with its mix of gridiron action and heartwarming emotion. Share the remarkable journey of the college All-American and first-round NFL draft pick who was a winner before he ever stepped onto the playing field.
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2010, 04:50:54 PM »
I am not sure if I need the DVD logo in there since it is all I buy. :P
Pete

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2010, 05:01:21 PM »
You are like a kid in a candy store Pete - you make me laugh - getting a little excited are you?

Here's something to get you more hyped up...I went to the post office this morning and I am starting to pack up you package!

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2010, 05:07:13 PM »
 :laugh:

I just happened to be on the ordered page (looking for stuff to pre-order for Halloween!) :D when I started playing with the above.

But yes... I am thrilled. Thanks for the update. The Blind Side shipped yesterday so that should be here within the next few days. :)
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2012, 07:09:33 PM »
I thought I had asked this before somewhere in the forum here.... but I couldn't find it through the search. Though I did find this thread. I know I had this problem once before on my old computer... seems I am having it again now with the new computer...

Everytime I start up profiler I see this for the toolbar...

Naturally I don't need all the icons... so I change it to...

Which is all I ever use. I do that... save my layout... but yet every time I open the program it is back to showing all of them. Am I missing something here that will save it at the second image?
Pete

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2012, 07:30:32 PM »
You can disable all of them except for the last one in the options of my Trading Poster plugin:
Tools->View Plugins... then select "Trading Poster TG" and then press Options.

The last one is coming from my plugin award. I never tried to remove it, so I thought it would be saved if you customize the toolbar. As it doesn't seem to be the case, I will make an option with my next version of the plugin so that it can be removed.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2012, 07:34:46 PM »
Thank You! I knew there was something I was missing... just couldn't remember!  :thumbup:

Yeah... would appreciate being able to turn off the last one as well. :)
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2012, 11:25:05 PM »
Hey Tom...
I haven't had the chance to download the new award plugin... but was wondering if you remembered to do something with the sync ccviewer button so it would stay turned off?

You can disable all of them except for the last one in the options of my Trading Poster plugin:
Tools->View Plugins... then select "Trading Poster TG" and then press Options.

The last one is coming from my plugin award. I never tried to remove it, so I thought it would be saved if you customize the toolbar. As it doesn't seem to be the case, I will make an option with my next version of the plugin so that it can be removed.

Pete

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2012, 11:46:13 PM »
Oops. Sorry, I knew I forgot something.
I had checked the thread in the Invelos forum, if I missed something. But I forgot to check here.
If you don't want to wait for the next version, I can send you an unofficial update. I have implemented it now.

Edit: Even if I remembered to check this forum, I probably wouldn't have checked the TradingPoster thread  :P
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 11:53:58 PM by Tom »

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2012, 12:27:00 AM »
If you have it ready now I would be happy to get my hands on the beta... But if there is some more work you need to do to it first that is ok too.  :thumbup:
Pete

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2012, 12:39:28 AM »
If you have it ready now I would be happy to get my hands on the beta... But if there is some more work you need to do to it first that is ok too.  :thumbup:

Creating the version and setup is not much work. But releasing it officially, I would have to tag the source code and increase the version number. Also updating the changelog, Homepage and the plugin section on Invelos.
Which is all I want to avoid for small changes. I am sending you a link to the new version.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 12:42:17 AM by Tom »

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2012, 12:55:05 AM »
Thanks Tom! :)
Pete

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2012, 12:20:22 AM »
New version of "Trading Poster TG" available.

New Version: v1.2

New: Multiple custom codes
New: Tag TP_MediaImageURL
New: Tag TP_MyLink, to extract URL from MyLinks. Usage e.g. TP_MyLinks(IMDb)

DVD Profiler 3.8.1 required.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2012, 12:26:38 AM »
Already tried it out... great update! Thanks! :thumbup:
Pete