Author Topic: TV Show Quiz: Know Your Scenery  (Read 16858 times)

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: TV Show Quiz: Know Your Scenery
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2009, 09:00:11 AM »
Ok, then who was that in E3?  For The Fall Guy?  Was that the main character...I can't remember his name now..played by Lee Majors, going in the little shack like house?

Yes that was Colt Seavers going into his house in the hills. And as Achim said, you even see him sitting in his tub in the intro.

For me it was like "Huh, a shot of 'Fall Guy' - let's take one of his outside bathtub, everyone has to recognize this". But then again, FG was a mandatory show to be watched on our school yard.
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2009, 06:28:44 PM »
I must admit that I have never seen a single episode, even though it was quite popular in Germany.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2009, 11:02:30 PM »
btw: Shows that I own but didn't make a screenshot of because I couldn't think of an appropriate scene or because it was too new or because it would have been too loaded with fantasy and sci-fi:

21 Jump Street
Angel
Battlestar Galactica (2003)
Buck Rogers
Crusade
Dollhouse
Dragon Ball Z
Firefly
How I Met Your Mother
Joey
Galactica 1980
Knight Rider
Leverage
Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
Married ... With Children
Merlin
Primeval
Scrubs
SeaQuest DSV
Space: Above and Beyond
Stargate Atlantis
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
True Blood
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Najemikon

« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2009, 12:33:21 AM »
Ok, then who was that in E3?  For The Fall Guy?  Was that the main character...I can't remember his name now..played by Lee Majors, going in the little shack like house?

Yes that was Colt Seavers going into his house in the hills. And as Achim said, you even see him sitting in his tub in the intro.

For me it was like "Huh, a shot of 'Fall Guy' - let's take one of his outside bathtub, everyone has to recognize this". But then again, FG was a mandatory show to be watched on our school yard.

I grew up with The Fall Guy as kind of always there. Now you mention the credits, I vaguely remember them. But I was very young! That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :-X

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2009, 04:35:06 AM »

I grew up with The Fall Guy as kind of always there. Now you mention the credits, I vaguely remember them. But I was very young! That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :-X

Yeah..me too.  I was young..That's it. 
But really it has been so long since I saw that show that I've forgotten a lot about it.  I don't remember him having a place in the hills at all.