Author Topic: Raya and the Last Dragon  (Read 261 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Raya and the Last Dragon
« on: March 20, 2023, 02:11:32 PM »
     Raya and the Last Dragon (2021/United States)

Buena Vista Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Don Hall, Carlos López Estrada
Writing:Qui Nguyen (Screenwriter), Adele Lim (Screenwriter), Paul Briggs (Story By), Don Hall (Story By), Adele Lim (Story By), Carlos López Estrada (Story By), Kiel Murray (Story By), Qui Nguyen (Story By), John Ripa (Story By), Dean Wellins (Story By)
Length:107 min.
Video:Widescreen 2.39:1
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 7.1, Audio Descriptive: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1
Subtitles:English, French, Spanish

Stars:
Kelly Marie Tran as Raya (voice)
Awkwafina as Sisu (voice)
Izaac Wang as Boun (voice)
Gemma Chan as Namaari (voice)
Daniel Dae Kim as Benja (voice)

Plot:
Walt Disney Animation Studios' Raya And The Last Dragon travels to the fantasy world of Kumandra, where humans and dragons lived together in harmony long ago. But when evil threatened the land, the dragons sacrificed themselves to save humanity. Now, 500 years later, that same evil has returned — and it's up to a lone warrior, Raya, to track down the legendary last dragon to restore the fractured land and unite its divided people.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Featurettes
  • Outtakes/Bloopers
  • Digital Copy
  • Us Again

My Thoughts:

This one I enjoyed a lot! It has a great story that kept my attention with ease. And I can not remember the last animated film that I watched without singing and dancing! This made for a nice change of pace as well. There really wasn't many in the cast list that I can say I recognised in this one, but the characters were a lot of fun to watch. This is one I would definitely recommend.

Rating:
Pete