Author Topic: No More Reviews List Updates?  (Read 1753 times)

Rogmeister

No More Reviews List Updates?
« on: November 28, 2013, 05:13:09 AM »
I went to the Reviews List looking for reviews of Man of Steel so imagine my surprise when I found none were listed.  Not only that but there are also no reviews listed for Marvel's The Avengers or Iron Man 3.  These are such big movies I know there have been reviews but is no one updating the Reviews List anymore? I must confess that, due to poor health, I've not been by for awhile, so perhaps I've missed some major developments.  :tv:

Mustrum_Ridcully

Re: No More Reviews List Updates?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 10:18:02 AM »
My review for MoS can  be found here.
It has been added to the frontpage-review-list, but sadly I don't know how I could add it to the general listing.

Rogmeister

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 02:44:04 PM »
I actually did read your review of Man of Steel following a search.  I hope I like it more than you did considering I already bought it.   :whistle:

Rogmeister

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 02:58:53 PM »
Speaking of Man Of Steel, after writing the above, I came across Dragonfire's review of it after writing the above and the ensuing discussion which I found interesting.

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 03:43:09 PM »
I actually did read your review of Man of Steel following a search.  I hope I like it more than you did considering I already bought it.   :whistle:

That could happen if you liked one-dimensional characters that are presented to you without any recognizable irony whatsoever.

My copy is on my "To Be Sold"-bunch now.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 05:41:25 PM »
I don't know how I could add it to the general listing.
I do know... the review list update is done.

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2013, 05:44:40 PM »
Thanks Jimmy

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2013, 05:49:52 PM »
I actually thought about reviewing MoS but then I just found the movie to be too broing to even critizise it. There movie you just love to hate and you can explain for hours where they went wrong, but this one was just "meh".
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools