Author Topic: Monsterwolf  (Read 2036 times)

samuelrichardscott

Monsterwolf
« on: March 01, 2013, 10:44:31 AM »
Is it bad that I'm considering buying what can only be a truly horrendous movie based on one hilarious review? Used copy is only £1.02 + postage...

The movie:

Link:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Monsterwolf-Blu-ray-Leonor-Varela/dp/B006OYRHJ8/?tag=dvdcolonl-21

Review:
MS Paint have scored another blow against big budget Hollywood films, with another mind blowingly realistic depiction of a "particularly vicious wolf". The film is an in depth critique of the oil industry and its interactions with small comunities and native populations. Particularly Monster Wolf is an in-depth assessment of the industry's relationship with the environment, with specific regard to wild, giant canines from a shadow realm, an area that has gone tragically under-reported.
Minus points for the assassins whose interpretation of "an accident" involved hosing an elderly man with a metric tonne of automatic fire power.
Also minus points for the wolfs somewhat misguided moral compass which is perfectly seen in its mauling of an old man using nothing more than a door, for having the sheer audacity of being tricked into selling his house.
Despite these flaws Monster Wolf remains the worlds greatest film and is considered by some to be more influential than citizen kane and the godfather combined. Some academics have recently commented that if the film had been around in the post civil war era then the entire horror of racial segregation in the south would have been avoided and possibly WWII averted.

For this film Jason London was nominated for and received 96 oscars, including best supporting actress.

Mustrum_Ridcully

Re: Monsterwolf
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 10:19:53 PM »
 :hysterical: :hysterical:

One the most impressing reviews ever.

Found a Trailer that may support your purchase

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 10:26:36 PM »
One of the recommendations I got after watching the Monsterwolf Trailer was this one

Looks like one for Jimmy's collection

samuelrichardscott

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 10:40:33 PM »
 :laugh:

I ordered Monsterwolf earlier today all because of that review.

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 11:11:38 PM »
Looking forward to your review then.
Although I fear that it might not be quite that enthusiastic.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 02:48:16 AM »
That was a funny review. It does not make me want to get the movie though.

There was quite the array of terrible looking trailers at the end of the one for Monsterwolf. I only dared watch the one you selected though :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 02:49:56 AM by Achim »