Author Topic: The Facts of Life  (Read 1278 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
The Facts of Life
« on: September 22, 2012, 04:08:58 PM »
This morning I was relaxing... watching the Biography Channel when a show on the behind the scenes of The Facts of Life came on. Watching this got me in the mood to watch the series. I have the first 4 seasons right now. The series had episodes dealing with a lot of important issues of the time. I don't know how many people here are fans of the show (I know a couple is)... or how many may be curios about the show. So I was wondering if there was enough interest in this show for me to do an episode review thread. Let me know if you would be interested in reading about the episodes of this classic '80s sitcom.
Pete

Rogmeister

Re: The Facts of Life
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 12:05:01 AM »
I love this show.  I never missed it.  I was hoping when I saw the title of this thread that you had news of the next season coming out.  I think I have the first 5 seasons unless I'm mistaken about how many have been released.  Blair was always my favorite and I actually preferred the later seasonsxwhen they were young adults.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 12:22:03 AM »
I haven't gotten season 5 yet... though I do want it. No news on season 6 yet... not that I can find at least.
Pete

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 01:50:07 AM »
I thought maybe you found out another season was coming out too. 

I loved it and I want the rest of the seasons on DVD.  I have found that the cable station The Hub plays episodes once or twice a week.  But I always forget. 

Rogmeister

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 02:16:24 AM »
The Hub shows 4 episodes on Wednesdays starting at 8pm.  They're currently on the fifth season so they should soon start airing episodes not yet available on DVD.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 06:31:26 AM »
Ok...I may have to set my DVR...looks to be the only way I'll get to see those later episodes anyway.

klandersen

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 06:05:38 AM »
Big fan of the show at the time watched it from episode one back in the day. When they shifted things for season 2 at first I missed some of the girls but grew to like the format of the four. It has been a few years since I've seen a full episode. I really have to track down the DVDs.