Author Topic: Code Red  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
Code Red
« on: March 31, 2012, 05:19:12 PM »
I usually don't do this, but maybe some of you would like to know...

Some times ago Code Red loose its distributor like many labels when Navarre got out of the distributing bussiness. Contrary to must of the other label, Code Red took the decision to go without a distributor. Indeed why pay a middle man when you can do it yourself and offer better price.

The online system isn't set yet, but Code Red have a good movies catalogue as you can see here. In the meantime you can purchase directly from Bill (the owner of Code Red) by reaching him at this email (codereddvd@yahoo.com). You will get very good price and his shipping is reasonable.

I've purchased many times directly from Bill in the past (I just did another one yesterday and made a reservation for some OOP titles he'll keep for me untill may) and never had a single problem.

Just tell him that Jimmy told you about it ;D

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Code Red
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 07:25:05 PM »
Cool - thank you Jimmy - I've bookmarked this thread so I don't lose it.

samuelrichardscott

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 12:12:49 AM »
I know a few people who regularly buy their releases. Hopefully they won't charge too much for shipping to the UK.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 12:40:52 AM by samuelrichardscott »

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 12:39:46 AM »
I think he is quite reasonable. I know that he charged me only 7$ for the shipping of 4 DVDs in my last order, I pay more than that for most of the order I do from the US.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 05:18:51 AM »
Just to let you know that Code Red had open its own store and you can get a lot of good deal (seriously compare what Bill, the owner of Code Red, ask for his DVD and what the Ebay or Amazon marketplace sellers ask and you will understand...).

I've purchased directly fom Bill many time in the past and I can recommand him any day of the week.

There a lot of movies I recommand in that batch ;D

Make sure to select "all" in the categories to see all the three pages.

The Code Red store is at this adress.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 04:58:37 PM by Jimmy »