Author Topic: Welcome Trinity Renee  (Read 1382 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Welcome Trinity Renee
« on: September 24, 2013, 03:53:24 PM »
Please help me welcome to the world my niece's first baby. A little girl named Trinity Renee. Born yesterday (09/23/13) around noon. She weighs 6lb 13oz.

Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Trinity Renee
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 06:28:32 PM »
Send my congratulations to the happy parent ;D

BTW by a strange coincidence I just read an article on Yahoo Quebec about the fact that this week (last of september) we usually have two times more birth than any other weeks of the year.

Offline GSyren

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 07:24:43 PM »
BTW by a strange coincidence I just read an article on Yahoo Quebec about the fact that this week (last of september) we usually have two times more birth than any other weeks of the year.
Nine months after Christmas? That gives a new meaning to "Santa Claus is coming"  ;D

MEJHarrison

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 09:05:51 PM »
She's adorable!  :clap:

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 03:23:58 AM »
Nine months after Christmas? That gives a new meaning to "Santa Claus is coming"  ;D

:hysterical:

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 07:07:50 AM »
Congratulations to the parents!

I saw a chart, too bad I don't remember where, showing that actually September is always the month with the most births and, if I remember correctly, it was January with the fewest.

Offline GSyren

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 10:17:45 AM »
I believe that in Sweden the end of March has the heighest number of births. Nine months after midsummer.