Author Topic: R-POINT sleeve query  (Read 2735 times)

Najemikon

R-POINT sleeve query
« on: February 11, 2008, 09:50:45 PM »
Anyone here own R-Point? I doubt I will for much longer! It was... alright. Just not as good as it promised to be. Either way there is something that really annoys me.

Here is the front cover so you know what I'm talking about:

Here's the back. With the Annoying Bit:

Where the heck is the scene with the girl looking at the hanging soldiers? Was I asleep? I don't remember bloody hanging soldiers, dammit! Well, there was one. But he wasn't get stared at by some bint in a mucky shirt and he certainly didn't have any mates with him. :shrug:

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
Re: R-POINT sleeve query
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 10:26:26 PM »
I have it Jon, I don't really remember this scene, maybe it's a cut scene and they place it on the cover. The same thing happen on one of the Helraiser movie : the theatrical poster is from a cut scene. The region 1 cover is completly different.

Najemikon

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 12:42:28 AM »
Thanks, Jimmy! As long as you don't remember it either, that means I'm probably not mad. Well, not as mad...  ;) I think you're right that it must have been a deleted scene.

lovemunkey187

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 12:18:28 PM »
I can't help you as I've got the R3 Korea version.

Plus I've not actually watched the film yet   :tomato:

Najemikon

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 10:59:58 PM »
Rewind say the R3 is the same bar "nice collectibles". What are they then? I likes me trinkets!  :P

lovemunkey187

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 11:29:40 AM »
Rewind say the R3 is the same bar "nice collectibles". What are they then? I likes me trinkets!  :P

When I take it out of the cellophane I'll let you know. I've only had it about 3 years ::).

IIRC there are a couple of maps of the bunker complex or something and postcards, not 100% tbh. And I can't be arsed to go and have a looksie right now. My legs are aching from this mornings spin class and yesterdays PT session. :stars:

Najemikon

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 09:05:25 PM »
"Spin class"? What on earth is a spin class?

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 10:28:39 PM »
Spinning is an aerobic exercise that takes place on a specially designed stationary bicycle called (obviously enough) a spinning bike. As you pedal, motivating music plays and the instructor talks you through a visualization of an outdoor cycling workout: "You're going up a long hill now, you can't see the top yet." During the class you vary your pace -- sometimes pedaling as fast as you can, other times cranking up the tension and pedaling slowly from a standing position. This helps you to focus inwardly and work on your mind as well as your body.

What is Spinning?

Najemikon

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 12:24:11 AM »
Ah, I see! Ta, Jimmy... :thumbup:

lovemunkey187

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2008, 02:13:10 PM »
Spinning is an aerobic exercise that takes place on a specially designed stationary bicycle called (obviously enough) a spinning bike. As you pedal, motivating music plays and the instructor talks you through a visualization of an outdoor cycling workout: "You're going up a long hill now, you can't see the top yet." During the class you vary your pace -- sometimes pedaling as fast as you can, other times cranking up the tension and pedaling slowly from a standing position. This helps you to focus inwardly and work on your mind as well as your body.

What is Spinning?

Yeah that.

It should also be mentioned, that it's a seriously addictive activity. I do it three times a week  ;D

I sweat and curse everytime but it's good fun  :hysterical: