Author Topic: Doug Schulze’s Dark Fields DVD Giveaway!  (Read 1233 times)

KinkyCyborg

Doug Schulze’s Dark Fields DVD Giveaway!
« on: March 22, 2011, 01:38:59 AM »

We are starting up a number of new giveaways on Video Vault starting with Dark Fields!

To enter click the cover art above to be taken to the contest details. This contest is open to all entries 18 years of age and over and all countries are eligible. We will select a winner on April 16th, so don’t wait to enter.  Good luck people!!  :yu:

KC

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Doug Schulze’s Dark Fields DVD Giveaway!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 05:05:58 AM »
Kevin did you design Video Vault? I know you've mentioned the site before and I was curious if it was your business.

KinkyCyborg

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 03:35:47 AM »
Sorry for the dreadfully long delay in responding to you Kathy. I really should put e-mail notifications on the threads I start as I tend to forget about them not long after starting them...  :-[

I can take none of the credit for the design of the Video Vault blog. My good friend Dan (Bulin) is the creative force behind the blog and he has created a wonderful site using Wordpress. While I have contributed a few reviews to the site and I host it on my server it is all very much Dan's baby. I did however create and maintain our forums which are thankfully simple and straightforward to run and are frequented by a small group of users, mostly refugees from the old SwitchPlanet trading site.

We are in no way shape or form a business. We have some Amazon links that we earn a small residual income in order to pay for our modest server fees. The big bonus of course is the freebies we earn from many of the movie studios and distribution companies who reward us for the reviews and promotion Video Vault provides for their upcoming releases. Again this can be attributed to Dan's dedication and hard work he puts in on his own time (he has a regular job as an IT guy).  We appreciate your visits and participation in our contests and giveaways as the more traffic we can generate to our site, the more generous the studios are with the materials they supply us with which we in turn share with our readers.  :thumbup:

KC

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 06:38:14 AM »
The big bonus of course is the freebies we earn from many of the movie studios and distribution companies who reward us for the reviews and promotion Video Vault provides for their upcoming releases.
I never got anything free for my blog :weep: .......... :laugh:

Of course I don't expect to, since I'm very specific in the type of movies I review and never asked to any companies. I prefer to keep my freedom to write what I want, when I want and how I want (clearly I don't want to be a joke like 10K Bullets). Sometimes I get discount because of my friendship with some company owners, but it isn't related to my blog...