Author Topic: Exceptional Series Finales  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Exceptional Series Finales
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 05:23:05 AM »
How very dare you.  :P Actually, I don't think we feel the need to have a word for a multi-series collection. Just that: "collection". That has always sufficed.
Got your attention, didn't I? :devil:

Anyway, I am no native speaker, but collection seems fine for DVD, but if just seen on TV...? :headscratch: "I have seen the whole collection of Star Trek on TV."...? :hmmmm: Well, maybe that's what you use whole/entire series versus just series?

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 05:35:07 AM »
I liked the last Buffy overall.  Angel..not as much, but just because I was a bit irked by some stuff that happened leading up to..plus the characters that died.  Least one of them anyway..really ticked me off. 

I've been trying to think of ones that were really good...A lot of the ones I remember have just been kind of....blah and way over hyped.

I did like the finale of Friends.  I felt it tied up things well..though I was close to be ticked off when I first watched it.   :laugh:

Ummm....hmmm.

The last ER was ok - I can't remember if you have that one or not.  Some parts were really good, but again, there were things that I didn't like.

Like has been mentioned, the finale for M.A.S.H. is great. 

Hmmm.....can't think of any others at the moment.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 07:37:19 AM »
The last ER was ok - I can't remember if you have that one or not.  Some parts were really good, but again, there were things that I didn't like.

I think it's best if you watch the finale of ER directly after the pilot episode of ER. It's a nice mirror.
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 12:12:20 PM »
I only have/seen the first 4 seasons of ER.  :bag:
Pete

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2012, 04:44:25 AM »
I didn't watch all of er either..I saw a lot of the episodes on tv when they originally aired...I haven't wanted to watch them again for the most part..and I definitely don't want the DVD sets.