Author Topic: Never Again  (Read 2579 times)

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Never Again
« on: January 31, 2008, 04:47:12 PM »
My cable is out and after watching 4 hockey movies I still wasn't tired so...I went through my unwatched pile and decided to watch this.

Overview: " Jeffrey Tambor and Jill Clayburgh star in this uproarious comedy that proves love can find you no matter how hard you fight it! Christopher (Tambor) and Grace (Clayburgh) are two jaded New Yorkers who have been very successful in avoiding love...until now. Vowing to keep it strictly casual, their willpower quickly wilts after they discover how compatible they are. Touching, passionate and sassy, 'NEVER AGAIN' will leave you laughing hysterically one minute while holding back your tears the next."

:D I'm not a real big "chic flick" kind of person so I had put off watching this one for a while. Well I have to tell you some, this movie was absolutely hysterical. Although it might deal with sexual topics not appropriate for some...I laughed my ass off. 
(click to show/hide)
If you don't mind a good dirty joke then than you'll like this movie.

Najemikon

Re: Never Again
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 08:12:49 PM »
Sounds from your review that it hits a similar vein to Kevin Smith's Chasing Amy? Sweet natured story with dialogue and jokes right out of the gutter!

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 08:15:11 PM »
When I entered this topic I expected a list of "This DVD is so bad, I will never watch it again".  :bag:
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

m.cellophane

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 05:00:58 AM »
This is actually one of the movies I watched for the unwatched marathon, but I've yet to update my list with it. I love chick flicks  :-[ and Jill Clayburgh is one of my favorite actresses. Not a big Jeffrey Tambor fan  :-\ but I got over it and found it to be great fun.

Hey: 2 people that actually own this DVD (I never heard of it until I was on the hunt for Jill Clayburgh movies) and we have actually watched it and have posted in the same thread!  :o   :laugh:

ninehours

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 05:41:44 PM »
Just went on to Amazon to have a look at this film where i read this review

I an not a prude but I watched this movie after it was recommended by a friend. I watches this movie with a pretty liberal girlfriend and we both found it to be extremely vulgar

So i bought it  ;D  :devil:

PS. Can someone post the UPC so i can add it to my ordered list.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 05:52:55 PM »
Just went on to Amazon to have a look at this film where i read this review

I an not a prude but I watched this movie after it was recommended by a friend. I watches this movie with a pretty liberal girlfriend and we both found it to be extremely vulgar

So i bought it  ;D  :devil:

:hysterical:

025192-245428

ninehours

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 06:05:30 PM »
Thanks Kathy

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 10:22:34 PM »
Thanks Kathy

Your welcome! I hope you find it  :hysterical: and not vulgar. Once you watch it you'll have to let me know what you thought of it.

ninehours

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 06:44:33 AM »
Will let you know as soon as i get it, but Amazon takes about 3 weeks to a month for delivery  :'(

ninehours

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2008, 07:44:17 PM »
I Finally got around to watching this, very good really enjoyed it. Thanks for the recommendation Kathy  :thumbup:

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2008, 01:15:29 AM »
You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it.