Author Topic: The Mist  (Read 7254 times)

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: The Mist
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2008, 03:54:52 PM »
Maybe but ...
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
:hysterical: Very good point! That surely were wasted 90 minutes of my life too (this comment is not about The Mist, you can reveal this Spoiler, it is not about The Mist itself).

Najemikon

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 04:55:53 PM »
(click to show/hide)
:hysterical: Very good point! That surely were wasted 90 minutes of my life too (this comment is not about The Mist, you can reveal this Spoiler, it is not about The Mist itself).

(click to show/hide)
<safe spoiler

Empire did a rundown of King films and proved that when he gets involved, they invariable go wrong.

lovemunkey187

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2008, 12:16:04 PM »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
<safe spoiler

Empire did a rundown of King films and proved that when he gets involved, they invariable go wrong.

Ok, so it's a while since I watched this, but I thought that it was an alright Emilio Estevez filum.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2008, 02:13:04 PM »
Ok, so it's a while since I watched this, but I thought that it was an alright Emilio Estevez filum.
I'll agree here, but ... when the more known movies in your career are the Mighty Ducks series this is not really hard to do better