Author Topic: Hale and Pace  (Read 1756 times)

Dr. Hasslein

Hale and Pace
« on: November 07, 2010, 06:49:54 AM »
Last month I purchased the complete series of Hale and Pace on DVD. I finished watching all ten seasons last week.
Just wondering if there are any other fans here on the forums? I'm checked out the IMDB message board, but that isn't exactly active.

Critter

Re: Hale and Pace
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 06:50:44 AM »
Never heard of it.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 06:56:30 AM »
Get out!

Nah, that's understandable. It's a British TV sketch show that ran from 1988 to 1998, it was also aired in Australia.

Critter

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 07:04:19 AM »
Ah that explains it, I was never really into sketch shows that much. I used to watch something Comedy Inc and Mad TV but I never really liked them.

snowcat

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 11:20:33 AM »
I actually used to enjoy Hale and Pace as a kid..... in fact I used to think it was called "Hale and Paste" ..... my parents watched it all the time.
 ;)

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 11:34:12 AM »
I grew up watching it, I never missed it. When I was a kid I never knew what name Hale and Pace meant.

This is one of my favourite sketches.

Najemikon

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 01:56:38 PM »
I was never a huge fan, but I do remember them well. I think their children's entertainers were my favourite! Billy and Johnny rings a bell? When you posted the comment the other day about the boxset, I was surprised because I hadn't seen it. I don't think it's available in the UK, but they continued to be successful in Australia and even tour occasionally I think.