Author Topic: Stacked: The Complete Series  (Read 2223 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Stacked: The Complete Series
« on: September 28, 2010, 02:59:27 PM »
Stacked: The Complete Series

You can't judge a bookstore by its cover girl, especially when she happens to be Pamela Anderson! Anderson stars as drop-dead sexy Skyler Dayton, a reformed party girl in need of a lifestyle makeover, who takes a job at a family-run bookstore called "Stacked Books." Determined to prove she has ample talent beyond her ample talents, Skyler dazzles the employees and customers with her sweet-natured charm and refreshing honesty. This hip, hilarious comedy also features guest appearances by superhotties Jenny McCarthy and Carmen Electra and includes five unaired episodes that can finally be revealed. You'll bust out laughing!

Episodes:
1. Pilot
2. Beat the Candidate
3. A Fan for all Seasons
4. Gavin's Pipe Dream
5. The Ex-Appeal
6. Nobody Says I Love You
7. Two Faces of Eve
8. Darling Nikki
9. Crazy Ray
10. iPod
11. Heavy Medal
12. Goodwizzle Hunting
13. After Party
14. Romancing the Stones
15. You're Getting Sleepy
16. The Third Date
17. The Day the Music Died
18. Poker
19. The Headmaster

Extras:
  • Nipplegate: Getting Dressed with Pamela
A 7min. documentary about the clothes they have Pamela Anderson almost wear. Plus they throw in a few minutes talking about clothing the other characters. As well as talk about how Pamela had almost constant hard nipples. Is little more then showing clips from the show.
  • Show Us Your Bloopers
A 5min. blooper real... about what you would expect from a show like this. Not much for laughs... but you can tell they had fun on the set.
  • Skyler's Guide to Dating
10min. of clips from the show.

My Thoughts:
Going into this series I found it to be no more then you would expect from the series looking at the title, star and reading the overview. Sure it has some laughs. But it is no more then an immature comedy. It has little more then extremely obvious sexual  innuendos and Pamela Anderson showing off her body. So there is no surprise that it was canceled as early as it was. It was canceled after only 14 episodes... but the entire 19 produced episodes is in the DVD release. Despite what I say here... I still did enjoy this show for what it is. You just can't go looking here for some sort of masterpiece.

My Rating:
Pete

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Stacked: The Complete Series
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 03:29:26 PM »
Nipplegate?  :laugh:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 03:47:36 PM »
Yeah... I know. But it fits... her nipples were poking right out there for almost the entire series. They even commented on how there was nothing they could do... even padding wouldn't help. I am sure they tried real hard!  :P

But I didn't make it up... it is what the menu says!...

Pete

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 01:05:11 AM »
I saw some of this when it was on originally.  Not a real great show, but it was entertaining.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 01:24:02 AM »
I did actually like Christopher Lloyd's character.
Pete

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 02:12:52 AM »
I did too.