Author Topic: NCIS Marathon  (Read 16964 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: NCIS Marathon
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2010, 07:00:04 PM »
NCIS: Season 6: Disc 5

17. SOUTH BY SOUTHWEST
Following the murder of a fellow agent, Gibbs and DiNozzo head to Arizona desert country searching for a female artist who was one of the last people the agent contacted before his death.

My Thoughts:
This is a really fun episode. Lots of laughs and some very cool action sequences.I think the funniest thing about this episode had to be DiNozzo on a horse.

My Rating:

18. KNOCKOUT
When a Chicago boxing trainer is found murdered, Director Vance heads up the investigation into his good friend's death, causing Gibbs to probe into Vance's past.

My Thoughts:
Not a bad episode.... but really no more then average. I couldn't get myself to care about the characters much.

My Rating:

19. HIDE AND SEEK
After a young boy turns in a handgun used in a murder near the Norfolk Naval Base, his entire family comes under scrutiny as the team seeks to determined who used the weapon last.

My Thoughts:
This is a good episode. I really got a kick on how DiNozzo interacted with the teen boys.

My Rating:

20. DEAD RECKONING
Gibbs reluctantly agrees to join forces with a shady CIA agent, who asks the team to help in a double murder investigation with potential international criminal ties.

My Thoughts:
Another episode that I found just ok. Once again didn't care for the characters and the storyline was just OK.

My Rating:

21. TOXIC
Abby joins the staff of a classified Army research project after a lead scientist goes missing, and soon suspects that nothing with the covert experiment is what it seems.

My Thoughts:
This is a very good episode. I liked it a lot! It is a big Abbey episode... and as I have said a few times before... Abby is my favorite character. It is a very interesting episode. After watching the episode I couldn't help myself but to watch it again... this time with the commentary track running. The commentary is with Pauley Perette (Abby) and Sean McMurry (McGee). And it is a fun listen with those two.

My Rating:
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2010, 09:46:10 PM »
It feels weird to not seeing you doing a film marathon a weekend :weirdo:

Of course you have bought a lot of TV seasons recently wich explains it I suppose :hmmmm:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2010, 10:39:28 PM »
I know Jimmy... but not only that... I bought some of my favorite series. Which means I been wanting to watch them right away. I only have about 1 more episode to watch of NCIS and I will be done till I get the next season in my collection.  :P
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2010, 11:49:02 PM »
NCIS: Season 6: Disc 6

22. LEGEND (PART 1)
Gibbs and his Washington team goes to LA to join forces with their West Coast counterparts, and soon learn the murderer they're investigating is a small part of a much larger crime.

My Thoughts:
This is a good start to the 2-part episode that started the spin-off series NCIS: LA. And it is a good thing they made this one a 2 part episode as there is a lot happening.

My Rating:

23. LEGEND (PART 2)
Dinozzo confronts Ziva about her loyalty to the team when a Massad agent unexpectedly shows up in Washington, while Gibbs and McGee are still away in Los Angeles hunting down a terrorist cell.

My Thoughts:
This is a good conclusion to the 2 part episode in LA. Other then the main case being taken care of... there is a good designed to make you want to watch the spin-off series.

My Rating:

24. SEMPER FIDELIS
Gibbs and the team are forced to work with ICE and FBI agents following a fatal security breach at Secnav's residence; meanwhile, DiNozzo finally comes face-to-face with elusive foe Michael Rivkin.

My Thoughts:
This is a very good story! Very interesting... even though I have seen this once before I was still glued to my seat for it. And it really sets up for the final episode of the season.

My Rating:

25. ALIYAH
In the sixth season's powerful finale, Ziva has an unhappy reunion with her father, the enigmatic head of the Massad, after the team travels to Isreal for a final showdown with Rivkin.

My Thoughts:
An absolutely excellent episode. The story is exciting through-out... and the very ending is just amazing... making you not want to wait for the next season to start! It really is a fantastic ending to the season!

Season 6 Over All Thoughts
While there was a nice little handful of just average episode... over all I felt this season is pretty strong. There was no episode the entire season that was less then average.

There is also a nice selection of extras added to this set. I really enjoyed the commentaries with the cast (never was much for crew commentaries so never even listened to those)...I especially liked the featurette of the cast sitting together just talking about the 6th season.
Pete