Author Topic: Help me talk some sense into Brittany...  (Read 3709 times)

snowcat

Re: Help me talk some sense into Brittany...
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2010, 02:36:27 PM »
Congrats Brittany!

;p always take free stuff.

Najemikon

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2010, 03:20:56 PM »
for me it is Spiders. I see snakes being a big one here. That is something that never bothered me. Matter of fact my brother used to have a whole bunch of them for pets. The garage was packed with aquariums and heat lights for them. I am talking wall to wall. I remember going over there... there was several times I was holding 3 snakes at once... one wrapped around each arm... and a third draped around my neck. But I can't stand to see even the smallest of spiders.  :bag:

I know for Britt it is clowns. Other then that I don't know when it comes to the creepy crawlies. She will have to say if so.

But for the most part I am the same as Jon. No movie scares me... and nightmares I enjoy! Well for the most part anyway. Whenever I have a nightmare about vampires (been wanting to watch some vampire movies again), zombies or werewolves or what have you I desperately try to fall back to sleep and continue such dream.

But if I have a real life nightmare... those effects me. Anytime I relive the deaths of my wife or my mother (which unfortuneately happens a lot) I wake up in a cold sweat and all upset. Those I can go without having if I had my choice.

I know sort of what you mean, Pete. It's just turned six years since I lost my Dad, and it would have been his 65th birthday last week, meaning he would be retired now. I find myself thinking about how it ended for him and get so angry; it's like a punch in the stomach when I'm least expecting it. I know how proud you are of Britt though, Pete, and so the future can only help you come to terms with the past.

Now while I don't have any phobias, I have got this really weird thing about broken glass! If I have to clear any up, I get pins and needles in my hands. So, still not "irrationally scared", but obviously something is a bit off centre there... :stars:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 03:22:50 PM by Jon »

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2010, 07:40:56 PM »
Brittany, congratulations! I'm glad to see you decided to go. Unless there was something special I had planned, I always jump at the opportunity to do something new. You never know who you will meet or what fun you might have unless you give it a shot.

As far as being afraid of things - nope, not me. I worry about the normal things - the welfare of my family for example - but I'm not afraid of anything. I like snakes and spiders and any creepy crawly thing.

addicted2comics(:P)

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2010, 12:28:18 AM »
I know for Britt it is clowns. Other then that I don't know when it comes to the creepy crawlies. She will have to say if so.

No creepy crawlers freak me out. I just can't stand clowns is all. When it comes to bugs, they can be pests I'll admit but I just squash them or whip out the bug spray. (hate when they hang around my hair) Snakes? Bats? Those I love to see from time to time, and the only reason I'd be afraid is if I had reason to believe its poisonous. But clowns? *shutters* One of the worst threat to mankind! DeadPool agrees!!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2010, 12:38:55 AM »
 :laugh: