Author Topic: Harsh Realm Question  (Read 2226 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Harsh Realm Question
« on: December 27, 2007, 07:16:36 PM »
OK... I just watched the first episode of Harsh Realm... looks like it will be a pretty good series... a shame there is only 9 episodes. Now... on the Pilot episode... while Hobbes is watching the training tape (being put into Harsh Realm) you hear a narration.. Now I could be wrong.... but I am almost sure... Isn't that the voice of Gillian Anderson (X-Files' Scully) doing the narration? If not... it is sure someone that sounds a lot like her! DVD Profiler don't have her listed for it... credited or uncredited.
Pete

RossRoy

Re: Harsh Realm Question
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 07:38:33 PM »
DVD Profiler doesn't list her.. But IMDb does.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 07:54:54 PM »
That is cool... thought it was her voice. I didn't even think of looking there... I seldomly ever go to imdb... never did much cared for the site at all.
Pete

RossRoy

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 08:09:45 PM »
That is cool... thought it was her voice. I didn't even think of looking there... I seldomly ever go to imdb... never did much cared for the site at all.

I'm the exact opposite. I'm always on this site, especially while watching a movie, looking at links between movies, trivia, goofs, etc.  ;D

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 08:16:39 PM »
I don't know what it is about that site I never cared for... just don't like the feel of it... maybe it is just the set-up of the whole thing... nothing really against it... just not comfortable to me. I like a comfortable fit... like the ratty old shorts and t-shirt that you know you should have thrown away a year or 2 ago!   :P And I just don't feel it there for some reason.
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 11:01:45 PM »
When I saw there was a couple commentaries on the pilot episode... one with Chris Carter... I popped it in to see if he mentioned her... he did... and not only that but also mentioned Lance Henricksen... so I updated the parent and disc 1 profiles with that info.... had too... after all when it is that easy to document it deserves to be there!  :P
Pete

Touti

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 11:51:01 PM »
I'm the exact opposite. I'm always on this site, especially while watching a movie, looking at links between movies, trivia, goofs, etc.  ;D

Then you should visit http://www.moviemistakes.com although I'm sure you already know the site.