Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 798603 times)

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #7470 on: May 13, 2013, 10:29:12 PM »
Adventures of Superman: Season 1 (1952 - 1953)

May 13th - €11.20 ($9.99) @ Amazon.com

Collection no. 12365 - 12369

Superman: The Complete Theatrical Serials (1948 - 1950)

May 13th - €11.20 ($9.99) @ Amazon.com

Collection no. 12370 - 12373
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 07:32:31 PM by DJ Doena »
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7471 on: May 14, 2013, 09:55:33 PM »
Received this morning from Amazon Canada

And as a birthday gift from me to me ;D

The canadian profile isn't in the database, but... I was injustly accused yesterday to destroying the database with a TV serie profile, so I've decided to not contribute complete cast and crew for TV profiles in the database anymore. Too bad for the Canadian users, but I don't work hours on TV season to be insulted and falsely accused.

But I'll continue to contribute the usual stuff that few people contribute.

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7472 on: May 15, 2013, 07:28:50 PM »

WWE OMG The Top Incidents in WWE History: 2 DISC SET (Blu-Ray) 2011

WWE The Best of The King of The Ring: 2 DISC SET (Blu-Ray) 2011

WWE DX: One Last Stand (Blu-Ray) 2011

Gangster Squad (Blu-Ray) 2013
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #7473 on: May 15, 2013, 07:32:55 PM »
Jeff Dunham: Controlled Chaos (2011)

May 15th - €0.00 ($12.99) @ Amazon.com (paid via gift certificate)

Collection no. 20031
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7474 on: May 16, 2013, 06:11:23 AM »
I received this yesterday:

Who Dares Wins :blu:

kahless

« Reply #7475 on: May 17, 2013, 08:06:47 PM »
This week:

Funny Games (1997) - Digital Remastered [Blu-ray]

The Man With The Iron Fists - Extended Edition [Blu-ray]

Django (1966) [Blu-ray]

The last Temptation of Christ [Blu-ray]

Serial Mom [Blu-ray]

Rogmeister

« Reply #7476 on: May 19, 2013, 02:17:38 PM »
I got two first-season TV sets two days ago...

2 Broke Girls
Whitney

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #7477 on: May 20, 2013, 04:06:25 AM »
I got some more in the last week or so.

Prometheus
Ridley Scott, director of "Alien" and "Blade Runner," returns to the genre he helped define. With PROMETHEUS, he creates a groundbreaking mythology, in which a team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a thrilling journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.

The Office: Season Eight
Andy takes over as manager of Dunder Mifflin and finds the job to be more than he bargained for. He wants to win the respect of his employees, while going toe-to-toe with Robert California, the enigmatic new CEO, who wants to turn the office into his personal playground. Dwight makes his own grab for power when he leads a team to Florida to work under Nellie Bertram, who may be slightly out of her mind. Jim and Pam's relationship is put to the test when Pam goes on maternity leave and her replacement has eyes for Jim. Meanwhile, Erin harbors lingering feelings for Andy; Angela's relationship deepens with her dashing (state) senator; and Darryl looks for love in the warehouse.

The Bourne Legacy
The Bourne Legacy takes the action-packed Bourne series to an explosive new level. On the verge of having their conspiracy exposed, members of the government's intelligence community will stop at nothing to erase all evidence of their top secret programs – even the agents involved. Aaron Cross (Jeremy Renner) must use his genetically-engineered skills to survive the ultimate game of cat-and-mouse and finish what Jason Bourne started. Also starring Academy Award® winner** Rachel Weisz and Academy Award® nominee†† Edward Norton, critics are calling this "a thrilling, edge-of-your-seat heart-pounder" (Meg Porter Berns, WSVN-TV (FOX), Miami).

**2005, Best Supporting Actress, The Constant Gardner. ††1996, Best Supporting Actor, Primal Fear; 1998, Best Actor, American History X.

Dredd
THE AMERICA OF THE POST-APOCALYPTIC FUTURE is an inrradiated wasteland, a vast, ultraviolent world where criminals control the mean city streets. Ultimate law enforcers like Dredd (Karl Urban, Star Trek) and his new partner, Anderson (Olivia Thirlby, The Darkest Hour), are Judges — the only force battling for justice. Dispatched by the central authority, the Judges' target is Ma-Ma (Lena Headey, "Game of Thrones"), a ruthless boss bent on expanding her criminal empire through sales of Slo-Mo, a dangerous reality-altering drug. With Dredd calling the shots, the two Judges declare full-scale war on crime in this unrelenting and brutal three-dimensional thrill ride.

Star Trek: The Original Series: Season 2
The seven-disc set features all 26 sophomore season episodes, each with superior picture and pristine audio, bringing fans closer than ever to the history and characters of STAR TREK®. An entire disc is dedicated to "The Trouble With Tribbles," arguably the franchise's most famous episode for its depiction of the cute and fuzzy, though ultimately quite dangerous, creatures.

Starring one of the most endearing casts in television history - led by William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, DeForest Kelley, James Doohan and Nichelle Nichols - STAR TREK® is a worldwide phenomenon and served as a launching pad for numerous television series and feature films, including this year's J.J. Abrams-directed mega-blockbuster.

Episodes
1. Amok Time
2. Who Mourns for Adonais?
3. The Changeling
4. Mirror, Mirror
5. The Apple
6. The Doomsday Machine
7. Catspaw
8. I, Mudd
9. Metamorphosis
10. Journey to Babel
11. Friday's Child
12. The Deadly Years
13. Obsession
14. Wolf in the Fold
15. The Trouble With Tribbles
16. The Gamesters of Triskelion
17. A Piece of the Action
18. The Immunity Syndrome
19. A Private Little War
20. Return to Tomorrow
21. Patterns of Force
22. By Any Other Name
23. The Omega Glory
24. The Ultimate Computer
25. Bread and Circuses
26. Assignment: Earth

Star Trek: The Original Series: Season 3
Episode List
1. Spock's Brain
2. The Enterprise Incident
3. The Paradise Syndrome
4. And the Children Shall Lead
5. Is There In Truth No Beauty?
6. Spectre of the Gun
7. Day of the Dove
8. For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
9. The Tholian Web
10. Plato's Stepchildren
11. Wink of an Eye
12. The Empath
13. Elaan of Troyius
14. Whom Gods Destroy
15. Let That Be Your Last Battlefield
16. The Mark of Gideon
17. That Which Survives
18. The Lights of Zetar
19. Requiem for Methuselah
20. The Way to Eden
21. The Cloud Minders
22. The Savage Curtain
23. All Our Yesterdays
24. Turnabout Intruder

Star Trek: The Original Series: Season 1
Space. The Final Frontier. The U.S.S. Enterprise embarks on a five year mission to explore the galaxy. The Enterprise is under the command of Captain James T. Kirk. The First Officer is Mr. Spock, from the planet Vulcan. The Chief Medical Officer is Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy. With a determined crew, the Enterprise encounters Klingons, Romulans, time paradoxes, tribbles and genetic supermen lead by Khan Noonian Singh. Their mission is to explore strange new worlds, to seek new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

Episode List
1. The Man Trap
2. Charlie X
3. Where No Man Has Gone Before
4. The Naked Time
5. The Enemy Within
6. Mudd's Women
7. What Are Little Girls Made Of?
8. Miri
9. Dagger of the Mind
10. The Corbomite Maneuver
11. The Menagerie, Part I
12. The Menagerie, Part II
13. The Conscience of the King
14. Balance of Terror
15. Shore Leave
16. The Galileo Seven
17. The Squire of Gothos
18. Arena
19. Tomorrow is Yesterday
20. Court Martial
21. The Return of the Archons
22. Space Seed
23. A Taste of Armageddon
24. This Side of Paradise
25. The Devil in the Dark
26. Errand of Mercy
27. The Alternative Factor
28. The City on the Edge of Forever
29. Operation -- Annihilate!

Iron Man: Extremis
An ill-fated attempt to re-create the legendary Super-Soldier Serum responsible for making classic heroes such as Captain America leads to the development of Extremis, a military nanotechnology serum that directly taps into the repair center of the body, giving an injured soldier the ability to heal himself at an alarmingly accelerated rate. Conflict erupts when the Extremis serum is injected into members of the local domestic militia, including Mallen, a soldier hell-bent on avenging the deaths of his family. When a brief battle between Iron Man and Mallen leaves billionaire Tony Stark in critical condition, it becomes clear that the only way for Stark to defeat the Extremis virus is to use it himself.

Boasting a fresh take on the Iron Man origin, highly acclaimed writing by master storyteller Warren Ellis and the magnificent artistry of Adi Granov, Iron Man: Extremis comes to life with the stellar blend of 2D- and 3D-animation experience that only Marvel Knights can deliver!

Scarecrow and Mrs. King: The Complete Third Season
Kate Jackson and Bruce Boxleitner return as mismatched but mutually attracted agents Amanda King and Lee "Scarecrow" Stetson. Season Three's 22 episodes on 5 discs feature stories torn from today's headlines, including cyber espionage, Afghanistan arms trades, fast food scandals and stolen nuclear detonators. With Amanda's tenacious enthusiasm, Lee's decisive instincts and their clever banter, this single mom of two and jet-set playboy make for dangerously effective and highly entertaining operatives. Whether they're handcuffed together, posing as a pair of art experts or squabbling over Amanda's stealthy rise up the ranks, sparks fly, cases are cracked and the American homeland remains secure.

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #7478 on: May 20, 2013, 04:21:01 PM »
[tom]8717418383725.5f.jpg[/tom] Wreck-It Ralph (€17.99/$23.58/£15.16/Saturn)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7479 on: May 20, 2013, 04:27:59 PM »
I been curios about that movie Vamps since I noticed it in my On-Demand listings. But I haven't had the chance to watch it yet... have you seen it before or is it a blind buy?

I have seen it before at last year's Fantasy Film Fest.

I finally got around to watching this one on On-Demand... I was expecting a little more of a laugh out loud type comedy... not so much... but I did find I enjoyed it... hope to add it to my collection. :)
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7480 on: May 22, 2013, 09:22:14 PM »
Arrived in the mail today...

Pete

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #7481 on: May 22, 2013, 09:37:55 PM »
I love Wreck-It Ralph!

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7482 on: May 22, 2013, 09:46:42 PM »
Thanks... That is the one I was wanting to see... but going by the trailer it could have went either way. Brittany and I are planning to watch a bunch of the animated movies this weekend. :)
Pete

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #7483 on: May 23, 2013, 05:09:47 AM »
I really like Wreck It Ralph too...very good movie.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7484 on: May 24, 2013, 01:19:49 AM »
Received today from Code Red DVD ;D