Author Topic: Addicted2dvd's Random TV Series Watched  (Read 250471 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Addicted2dvd's Random TV Series Watched
« Reply #1125 on: September 04, 2013, 11:52:35 AM »
I am trying to get all 6 sets watched before season 7 starts (on the 26th). I am already on the second season. :)
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: September 06, 2013, 03:34:24 PM »
Time for me to take a short break from TBBT for a bit... that way I can get a few movies watched this weekend.
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: September 07, 2013, 09:35:44 PM »
what can I say... it is hard to stop watching The Big Bang Theory...

I just finished season 5. Now I am done until Season 6 arrives (due on Tuesday). Season 5 ends with Howard and Bernadette getting married before Howard goes to the Space Station. So looking forward to getting the 6th season... since I only ever seen those episodes the one time!
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: September 07, 2013, 10:38:17 PM »
You are supposed to take a break from TV :P

Unless you keep your film energy to watch more of them next month mister I never took an official break from watching horror film in 2013 :hmmmm:

Of course you probably don't need to worry about keeping unwatched movies to watch in october with everything you have :hmmmm:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: September 07, 2013, 10:41:15 PM »
I just couldn't stop on TBBT till I finished what I had. :P

I never bothered to take a break on horror this year either. But that is more to do with the fact that I won't have nearly the time to watch this year as I normally do. So can't go for any big totals this year anyway.
Pete

Offline GSyren

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: September 07, 2013, 11:44:13 PM »
I love TBBT. Season 6 is on its way to me from Amazon UK. S6 is actually being shown on Swedish TV now, but I don't watch it, because I prefer to see it fresh on DVD. It won't take me long to watch the whole season. TBBT is the TV equivalent to Pringles...

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: September 07, 2013, 11:52:13 PM »
Mine is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. Hopefully it won't be late. :P And no... won't take long at all to watch... I can usually watch a season in a day. Sometimes it takes part of a second day... but not usually.
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: September 08, 2013, 12:07:36 AM »
You're faster than me :clap:

But I build my profiles while watching the show (after each episodes of course), so one disc in a day is what I usually watch.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #1133 on: September 09, 2013, 05:23:48 AM »
I started watching my sets of Big Bang Theory again too.  I'm in season 3...I had planned to watch more earlier today..but..that didn't happen.  I'll try to watch more tonight.  I think I need something like this for a bit.

I have season 6 ordered too.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: September 09, 2013, 12:16:34 PM »
Enjoy! :)

I know once I started I just couldn't stop. I so hope that season 6 arrives on time... according to Amazon it is scheduled to get to me on Tuesday (release day!). So hopefully I will be able to start watching season 6 tomorrow afternoon. :)
Pete

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #1135 on: September 10, 2013, 03:03:28 AM »
I can't stop with it either usually.
I do think watching more of it last night helped me distract myself a bit.  I'm into season 4..ready for the final disc.  I'll watch that tonight.  Then start on season 5.

Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow too....and Star Trek Into Darkness...and Castle Season 5 and Elementary Season 1.  I ended up ordering the last two last night.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: September 10, 2013, 03:05:39 PM »
Well... looks like I will definitely be starting season 6 today... just looked at the tracking number they gave me... and it says out for delivery. I must say I was worried it wouldn't make it since they didn't even ship it until yesterday! Luckily where it shipped from was very close.

This is my first TBBT set I got on Blu-ray... actually the first TV Series I got on Blu-ray!  :thumbup:
Pete

Offline GSyren

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: September 10, 2013, 07:40:13 PM »
I got TBBT S6 and Star Trek Into Darkness today. But Castle S5 isn't released until Nov 11 over here  >:(

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: September 10, 2013, 07:46:35 PM »
At this point I am still waiting for that big brown truck (UPS) to arrive!....I haven't done this in years... but actually camped out in front of the window so I can see when it arrives.  :bag: :laugh:
Pete

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #1139 on: September 11, 2013, 07:21:19 AM »
 :laugh:

I had the class tied to work this evening - from 6 to 9.  I left early ..I always do.  Nothing before I left, but it isn't unusual for UPS to get here in the evening...even after 6 or 7 a few times.  So I get home, no boxes outside...didn't see it in the house where someone brought it in.  So I check the tracking...they are sitting in Columbus, roughly 90 minutes away.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Yes I still have to watch season 5 again, but that's not the point.  They told me it would be here today...it even said I would get it on release day when I ordered it.  And other things coming from Kentucky have gotten here the next day...so who knows what the hold up is this time.