Author Topic: Happy Easter Everyone  (Read 1277 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Happy Easter Everyone
« on: April 04, 2010, 02:17:15 PM »

Funny story to tell this morning.I realize Brittany is getting older. And she even told me she didn't want as much candy this year. I still gave her a basket with a nice selection of candy... but also bought her a present that she will be able to keep as well. But I wasn't going make it that easy.

When the time came to decide what to do for her... I was pretty much drawing a blank. So I went to Google and searched "Easter Ideas for Teenagers" And I read something that just clicked I liked this idea and I will do it. A person posted on a forum about making the Easter Basic as usual (with less candy now)... and instead of using the Easter Grass in the basic to buy a nice T-Shirt  and put that under the candy.

So I went out and found a T-Shirt I new (well believed) she would like... and I did my thing. So when she got up this morning I told her that the basic is on the Kitchen Table (as usual)... she went out there. And I told her... not as much candy as usual... but a nice selection. She said I did it perfect.  ;D Then I told her there is a present too... but she has to find it.  :tease: I swear... she went of searching... and searching. I finally had to narrow it down to the kitchen for her.  And the search continued. When I finally had to say... I didn't know I hid it that good!... why don't you take a break from searching and check out what candy I got you! She looks in her basket and she still didn't find it! :laugh: I actually had to tug at it a little in front of her!  :laugh:  That is when she said... "Oh I thought that was a pillow case or something!"  :hysterical: She must of thought I just forgot to get any Easter grass!  :hysterical:

Anyway... this is what she found...

A Team Marvel T-Shirt that features Iron Man (Tony Stark), Hulk (Bruce Banner) and Spider-Man (Peter Parker). She decided to wear it today... so I snapped a picture of her in it...

And yes Roger... I know... it is blue!  :laugh:
Pete

addicted2comics(:P)

Re: Happy Easter Everyone
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 02:22:56 PM »
 :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

*virtually kills my father and cleans the weapon*

You didn't see anything!!

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 02:27:57 PM »
Love you Britt!
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 02:46:10 PM »
You know what just popped into my mind... I don't think I have a single movie in my collection that would be good for some sort of Easter Theme marathon. That is weird... I try to cover all the bases so I can watch a movie for just about anything.
Pete

Critter

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 03:32:37 PM »
Wow Easter has finished here already, it's strange being ahead in time. Does anyone want to know their futures?  

Happy Easter all, and that t-shirt looks great.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 03:38:32 PM by Critter »

snowcat

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 06:17:27 PM »
 :hysterical:

...My dad said to me... "Hey Emma... I thought you were too old for an Easter egg.... so I didn't get you anything" I was gutted.... He said he will go out tomorrow to get me a discounted one XD

Happy Easter everyone :p

...I was thinking this morning... what can I watch that is Easter related :S

All I got was King of Kings, Jesus Christ Superstar, Ben Hur, The Passion and ...Uhh, Annie Hall has a scene set at easter XD

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2010, 07:03:42 PM »
Here's one you must get for your collection Pete:

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2010, 07:24:46 PM »
I can only think of the South Park episode "Fantastic Easter Special", which includes a great explanation, why the Easter Bunny is associated with a Christian holiday.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2010, 07:27:56 PM »
I was never a huge fan of Charlie Brown... but I may grab it if I find it cheap enough. :)
Pete

karmesinrot

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2010, 08:53:04 PM »
Hehe that's funny that you hid it so well  :P I've been working all Easter weekend so no time for Easter movie watching for me.. my mum got me a nice pair of dressy shorts and a packet of mini eggs for my Easter  :thumbup:

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2010, 01:09:44 AM »
Nice idea with the shirt in the basket..it looks like a nice one too.