Author Topic: Another newbie :)  (Read 4935 times)

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Another newbie :)
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2010, 12:02:32 AM »
Welcome from me as well.

Referring to ages, I wonder who the youngest and who the oldest are?  I thought I might be the oldest.  I am 57 right now...will be 58 in May.

A mere babe in arms there :hysterical: My birthdate 1/1/1951 so 59 at the beginning of this year  :cheers:

Dave
Dave

Life? - Who needs a life when you have anime!

My DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-ray Collection
My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2010, 04:25:13 AM »
Now I feel old too.

karmesinrot

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2010, 10:40:57 AM »
Hey karmesinrot, welcome to the forums. Sorry for the late welcome but I have been having internet troubles latley. It's good to see another 19 year old around here. I now have a friend in the 'youngest' category around here  :P.

Yay age buddies! :P
I would have to say the wide range of ages on here just demonstrates how tv/films reach a wide range of people, no matter what their age!!

Halo2

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2010, 08:45:24 PM »
Hey karmesinrot, welcome to the forums. Sorry for the late welcome but I have been having internet troubles latley. It's good to see another 19 year old around here. I now have a friend in the 'youngest' category around here  :P.

I would have to say the wide range of ages on here just demonstrates how tv/films reach a wide range of people, no matter what their age!!

Oh, we have a diplomat!

;)

karmesinrot

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2010, 10:21:33 PM »

Oh, we have a diplomat!

;)

Aha I'm going to choose to take that as a compliment  :laugh: