Author Topic: Overview... Guess the Title!  (Read 13308 times)

Touti

Re: Overview... Guess the Title!
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2008, 01:07:44 AM »
Hint: Based on a book, there's 3 versions of this.

Sanuye

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2008, 01:42:27 AM »
Mutiny on the Bounty?

Touti

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2008, 02:01:43 AM »
 :clap:

Sanuye

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2008, 02:38:12 AM »
 :hmmmm:
After causing a loss of almost one billion dollars in his company, the shoe designer **** ***** decides to commit suicide. However, in the exact moment of his act of despair, he receives a phone call from his sister telling him that his beloved father had just died in *************.

(I looooove this movie  ;D )

m.cellophane

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2008, 04:52:52 AM »
I didn't know what this movie is, so I cheated and searched the internet.  :devil: Now that I know: I'm intrigued and will check it out.  ;)

Touti

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2008, 02:22:02 PM »
I don't know what the movie is but now that you're intrigued I am intrigued as well so I will search the internet.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2008, 02:24:22 PM »
I knew I knew that! Had to look on the internet though. It's a good flick, not the usual romance plot.
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

lovemunkey187

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2008, 11:27:07 AM »
:hmmmm:
After causing a loss of almost one billion dollars in his company, the shoe designer **** ***** decides to commit suicide. However, in the exact moment of his act of despair, he receives a phone call from his sister telling him that his beloved father had just died in *************.

(I looooove this movie  ;D )

I don't know it.
But I'm gonna guess anyway  :tease:

And I guess that it's either Elizabethtown or Garden State.

And I'm gonna go for Elizabethtown.

Sanuye

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2008, 02:37:26 AM »
and you are correct!  ;D
Your board

lovemunkey187

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2008, 10:22:54 AM »
The criminal anarchy is hilarious when a foursome of full-time hit men looking to score extra cash kidnap the boss' goddaughter. And when beleaguered wise guy ### is set up to take the fall, underworld antics and domestic absurdities collide for a working weekend no one will soon forget.  :bag:  :bag::bag:  :bag::bag:   :bag: and  :bag:  :bag:. star in this expolsive comedy.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2008, 01:36:44 PM »
Recognized it, as it's in my collection ;D

The Big Hit (Collection Number 2)

The criminal anarchy is hilarious when a foursome of full-time hit men looking to score extra cash kidnap the boss' goddaughter. And when beleaguered wise guy Mel is set up to take the fall, underworld antics and domestic absurdities collide for a working weekend no one will soon forget. Mark Wahlberg, Lou Diamond Phillips, Bokeem Woodbine, and Antonio Sabato, Jr. star in this explosive comedy.

EDIT:
Well, since I have it and therefore had the full Overview in my collection, I dare to continue right away:

:bag: (:bag: :bag:) is cheating on her saloonkeeper husband, :bag: (:bag: :bag:). The object of her affections is :bag: (:bag: :bag:), one of :bag:'s bartenders. :bag: hires :bag: (:bag: :bag: :bag:), an unscrupulous detective, to kill them but :bag: has other, more lucrative plans of his own. So begins a calculating round of double and triple crosses that build to a bloodcurdling, surprise-filled climax.

(roles and actors removed)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 01:42:38 PM by ya_shin »

Najemikon

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2008, 07:57:49 PM »
Blood Simple?

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2008, 03:10:42 AM »
 :thundergod:

Your board!

Najemikon

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2008, 09:49:09 AM »
 :yahoo:

In this hard-hitting mystery drama, xxxx xxxxx (xxxx xxxxxxx) is a cop who loathes hoodlums so much that he’s demoted for slugging suspects.  On a murder case, even though he suspects a hood named xxxxx xxxxxxx (xxxx xxxxxxx), he loses his temper and kills another suspect.  He then falls in love with that man’s widow (xxxx xxxxxxx), but stands by as her father (xxx xxxxx) is charged with the murder.  Ultimately, xxxxx realizes he must find a way to clear the older man without implicating himself.

:tease:

Najemikon

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2008, 12:49:38 AM »
Everybody's stuck! Everybody's stuck! Na-na-nana-na!!! :tease: