Author Topic: Addicted2comics(:P)'s Official Review Thread - T.V. Show Editon  (Read 21098 times)

addicted2comics(:P)

Ok, well, the section is here, so Here I will review T.V. shows. Wow, who woulda guessed. ::) So here is my first of the thread.

Ben 10: Season 3, Episode 4: Merry Christmas

Plot: Ben, Grandpa Max, and Gwen come upon a bizarre Christmas theme park run by an evil entity who thinks Grandpa Max is Santa Claus and proceeds to trap him. What will this lead to? And can Ben save the day one more time?

My Thoughts: Well, it really takes place in a holiday village in the summer. It has a really weird plot line as many would guess about a show about a kid turning into aliens. It has a subtle message of a family being together around Christmas which is good. I give it 3.5 out of 5.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Addicted2comics(:P)'s Official Review Thread - T.V. Show Editon
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 06:50:45 PM »
I agree... this one definitely was on the weird side.
Pete

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 07:07:20 PM »
yeah, I know. There really wouldn't be much of a way to explain it if I tried...

snowcat

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 08:52:31 PM »
I hear good things about Ben 10, I may have to check it out :)

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 09:24:35 PM »
real cool emma, I actually have 3 seasons and a movie of Ben 10, only now airing is Ben 10: Alien Force, him at 15 I think.

You're Invited to Mary-Kate & Ashley's: Christmas Party

Plot: An acting team from infancy, making their debuts on the TV series Full House, Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen maintain their adoring fan base with their You're Invited series of musically accompanied home videos. Each lighthearted episode explores a different American locale, and features the young female role models singing, dancing, and gossiping about boys. You're Invited to Mary-Kate and Ashley's Christmas Party travels to Vail, CO, where the twins find mountain adventures like skiing and snowmobiling amidst their traditional holiday celebrations.

My Thoughts:Well, first off, it's a musical series, so don't think you'd like it, dad! :P It's a cool little show about the spirit of giving and brothers who eat all the Christmas cookies!The songs were fun, and it really showed how to have a good time around Christmas. If you people are looking for something fun to watch, I recommend this! I give it a 4.5 out of 5.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 09:29:40 PM »
Definitely not my type of show... but glad you enjoyed it Britt!
Pete

Critter

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 10:43:16 PM »
Ah wow that review brings back memories. When I was young my sister and I used to watch Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen TV and movies all the time! It's been ages since I saw them.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2009, 10:47:34 PM »
Dawn and I used to love watching Full house on it's original runs. But I could never stomach the You're Invited series. Of course I still bought several of them for Britt since she liked them so much.
Pete

Critter

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2009, 10:50:18 PM »
I don't think I've ever watched Full House. Although I know the Olsen twins were quite young in it.

snowcat

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2009, 11:22:44 PM »
Loved Full House and Two of a Kind.

never could get on with You're Invited, the movies or So little Time.

I think the Olsens are very hit and miss... or course my uncle did actually ask where the third one was once  :-[

Critter

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2009, 11:53:15 PM »
It was never really the Olsen TV shows that I loved growing up, more those old corny films like 'Billboard Dad' and 'Passport to Paris'.

snowcat

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2009, 11:54:34 PM »
Yeah, you mentioned the films.

they used to be on Nickelodeon alot, but that was a long time ago... I guess there current viewers are not into old 90's movies XD atleast in the UK anyway.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2009, 11:55:11 PM »
I liked most the films myself. The You're Invited series is all I really don't care for.
Pete

Critter

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2009, 11:56:39 PM »
When I was in primary school they used to show us the films in class, I don't even know how many times I watched Passport to Paris in French class  :tease:.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2009, 05:22:31 AM »
I don't think I've ever watched Full House. Although I know the Olsen twins were quite young in it.
IIRC when the show started they were practicly babies, being pushed around in a baby carriage.