Poll

How Do You Prefer TV Marathons done?

Post a Disc at a Time
5 (62.5%)
Post an Episode at a Time
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: How Do You Prefer TV Marathons done?  (Read 1208 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
How Do You Prefer TV Marathons done?
« on: December 20, 2009, 09:36:31 PM »
I am curios... what do you all prefer? When reviewing a TV Series do you prefer the posts to include all the episodes on a disc on one post... like I do most my TV Series reviews. Or do you think a better format would be to post per episode? Such as the Due South marathon postings are being done?

I am trying to decide what is the best way to do new marathons. I am considering changing to an episode basis. I think if I do it that way I could possibly include more info on the episodes.
Pete

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: How Do You Prefer TV Marathons done?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 09:49:27 PM »
I almost never watch TV series when they air and I don't buy them as a blind buy unless I get them really cheap. So, I like it when you include a little more information.

RossRoy

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 10:33:59 PM »
I actually don't mind either way, but if you are going to put more information by going on a per-episode basis, then by all means, put more information ;)

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 08:59:57 AM »
Personally, I couldn't do it on episode basis. It would seriously disrupt my watching pattern as I put in the disc and then watch it 'till the end.

But Pete, do it the way you like. :)
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Critter

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 09:39:08 AM »
I think that when it comes around to me reviewing TV shows on this site I will probably do an overview of a whole season, perhaps adding things like my favourite episodes etc, rather than episodes by episodes or disc by disc. I just like to do overall reviews rather than lots of smaller ones.