Author Topic: Independence day Blu Ray £4.99  (Read 1496 times)

richierich

Independence day Blu Ray £4.99
« on: December 16, 2009, 10:39:34 AM »
Independence day
BluRay

£4.99 delivered HERE

Najemikon

Re: Independence day Blu Ray £4.99
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 10:42:58 AM »
Damn good price. Too good? Has anyone used Bang? I found some reviews on Ciao... :hmmmm:

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Bangcd_com__6392198

richierich

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 01:15:30 PM »
Damn good price. Too good? Has anyone used Bang? I found some reviews on Ciao... :hmmmm:

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Bangcd_com__6392198

yes used them b4 without probs, I've already had picking confirmation and despatch advice on this order

Najemikon

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 03:19:24 PM »
Right behind you then! You good for it if they stuff it up?  :tease:

richierich

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 11:12:08 PM »

I guarantee it   :bag:

:laugh:

Critter

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 11:48:29 PM »
I'm almost 100% certain that I have seen Independence Day more than any other film... ever! I can practically quote the entire film back to front. And I wouldn't even consider it one of my favourites, I just watched it over and over when I was a child as my sister loved it so much. Whenever I asked if she wasnted to watch a movie it would always end up being Independence Day. I have it on normal DVD but I might consider a blu-ray for this one.

Najemikon

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 08:07:14 PM »

I guarantee it   :bag:

:laugh:

You're off the hook. I didn't bother in the end. First, I couldn't get the website to accept payment details. It only asked me for the name and card number and then had the cheek to say "payment incomplete". Well, duh! Expiry dates, CV2 numbers, etc, usually come in handy.  :shrug:

But then I found some reviews and the transfer quality sounds inconsistent. At best, it's better than any of the DVDs, apparently, but other parts including effects can look rough. Still would have been worth having, but then I realised it isn't the special edition with the 9 minutes extra.

So, sod it, I thought. Spent the fiver on X-Men 2 instead! :cheers: