Author Topic: Self Introduction  (Read 4585 times)

Touti

Self Introduction
« on: October 07, 2009, 04:28:05 PM »
Hello,

My name is E. and I'm a Forumaholic  :bag:

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Self Introduction
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 04:30:08 PM »
Hello,

My name is E. and I'm a Forumaholic  :bag:

:laugh:

Hi. E. My name is K. and I am a DVDaholic.

Touti

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 04:31:07 PM »
Hello K.

Tell me, do you meet with a support group ?

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 04:31:41 PM »
Hi E & K. My name is K. and I am a TVShowaholic.  :tv:
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

richierich

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 04:39:48 PM »
Richard

UK - near London

Returning dvdaholic, I've fallen off the wagon so often I am intimate with the ground  :P

« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 11:27:47 AM by Rich »

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 04:42:34 PM »
Um, yeah, hi. This is RT Video calling. Customer number 4352, I'd like to place an order. Okay, I need one each of the following tapes: "Whispers in the Wind", "To Each His Own", "Put It Where It Doesn't Belong", "My Pipes Need Cleaning", "All T**-F***ing Volume 8", "I Need Your C**k", "A**-Worshipping R**-Jobbers", "My C*** and Eight Shafts", "C** Clean", "C**-Gargling Naked S***s", "C** Buns III", "C***ing in Socks", "C** On Eileen", "Huge Black C***s with Pearly White ***", "Girls Who Crave C***", "Girls Who Crave C***", "Men Alone II: The KY Connection", "Pink P***y Lips", oh, yeah, and, um, "All H***s Filled with H*** C***". Yup. Oh, wait a minute.

Clerks.
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

Touti

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 05:53:45 PM »
Um, yeah, hi. This is RT Video calling. Customer number 4352, I'd like to place an order. Okay, I need one each of the following tapes: "Whispers in the Wind", "To Each His Own", "Put It Where It Doesn't Belong", "My Pipes Need Cleaning", "All T**-F***ing Volume 8", "I Need Your C**k", "A**-Worshipping R**-Jobbers", "My C*** and Eight Shafts", "C** Clean", "C**-Gargling Naked S***s", "C** Buns III", "C***ing in Socks", "C** On Eileen", "Huge Black C***s with Pearly White ***", "Girls Who Crave C***", "Girls Who Crave C***", "Men Alone II: The KY Connection", "Pink P***y Lips", oh, yeah, and, um, "All H***s Filled with H*** C***". Yup. Oh, wait a minute.

Clerks.

Must be British or European humor 'cause I don't get it  :hmmmm:

snowcat

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 06:04:07 PM »

Clerks.

Must be British or European humor 'cause I don't get it  :hmmmm:

;P its a Clerks quote.

uhh, (kinda already introduced.)

0_0 Hi im Emma and Im going to loose next months wages to DVDs shortly.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 06:40:33 PM »
Must be British or European humor 'cause I don't get it  :hmmmm:

It's from the Clerks movie. A mother and her child come into the video store and ask for a children's movie that they don't have (Pocahontas or something), so Randall calls the central deployer and gives his weekly order list which is the above and and with said children movie.

Found it:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2663103042943104705#
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 06:43:50 PM by DJ Doena »
Karsten

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 12:08:10 AM »
I am A.

I have a DVD addiction. I have purchased a DVD just today :weep:

Critter

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 12:16:10 AM »
My name is Critter and I'm an alcoholic.... :cheers:

Wait... DVDaholic :P.

Reading through this thread sounds like an AA meeting haha.

Najemikon

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 12:42:06 AM »
Hi everyone. I'm J, and I have a problem.

I buy DVDs weekly. I, am an addict. [takes deep breath]

I've tried all the help. The streaming, the downloads... even the TV. Nothing works. Every time there's an ad break, I start to sweat and find myself crawling up the walls.

Someone recommended the 12 step program? I just kept pressing 'skip chapter'... :shrug:

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 04:32:48 AM »
Since everybody seem to introduce themselves, I don't really have a choice to do so :whistle:

I use my real name here, but maybe you have encounter me on some other forum with the name AESP_pres. I'm 39 years old, French Canadian (kind of apparent in my writting that I'm not an english speaker native), single (never married and happy like that) and I've no children that I know of :laugh:

But I've 3 nephews and a niece that I like as much as if they were mine. It's always a fun time with them since I can play like a child (the water pistol war at the twins birthday this year was a blast, but my brother was not that happy :-[).

Most people would say that I'm stuck in the eighties, but what can I say it was the best time of my life :yahoo:
My taste in film covers a broad spectrum, but I can't stand most of the actual so-called Hollywood cinema. My favorite movie genre are the classic adult films (between 1968 and 1985), the black & white New York roughies of the sixties and the seventies drive-in sexploitation.

I'm not a big reader now as much as I was younger, but I'm always happy to read a good book about the adult industry or a good biography.

Musically, I'm like Kathy... I like everything and any era (but the music made in the last 10 years aren't my cup of tea, except for some European band).

And an old photo of me taken 5 years ago at my godson baptism (he had the black shirt on his photo)

and my avatar is me at 3 and a half years old ;D
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 09:24:40 AM by Jimmy »

MEJHarrison

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2009, 07:52:33 PM »
Hi, I'm M.  I work at MI-6 and oversee secret agents, but I can't really talk about that.

venomsinner

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2009, 11:10:03 AM »
Hi, Im new.

Im a film production student, and love watching films. Nice to meet you all.