Author Topic: My Planned Fall Schedule  (Read 9940 times)

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
Re: My Planned Fall Schedule
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2010, 12:59:05 AM »
I was thinking I'd check out No Ordinary Family too.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2010, 05:50:14 AM »
Not that I had watched it, but Lone Star was just axed after the second episode.
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2010, 12:37:17 PM »
I never watched Lone Star either.... but that is way too quick. They didn't give it nearly enough time to find an audience. Googling Lone Star.... why am I not surprised it was on Fox?

Last night I watched No Ordinary Family... and I really enjoyed it. I liked how both parents found a friend to trust with what is happening to them. Though I do think the kids were a bit cheated when it came to the powers they got... especially the son. But we will see how it works out. I will definitely continue recording this show.
Pete

Rogmeister

« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2010, 03:40:09 PM »
Yes, I like the adults' confidants...I especially like the woman who is the friend of the wife.  She's a bit scatterbrained but also kind of adorable.  I do wonder what good the boy would be in a super-hero fight.  Of course, I imagine we'll see him wind up doing things we haven't thought of yet.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2010, 04:53:01 PM »
btw: Human Target has just been moved back to November (due to the Lone Star thing). Instead the new season of Lie to Me will air in its slot.

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-alan-watching/posts/fox-moves-human-target-premiere-back-to-mid-november
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools