Author Topic: Charmed  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Charmed
« on: May 15, 2009, 07:15:49 PM »
I'm almost finished watching this series - I'm finishing up the final season. I'm not going to review it, others have done so much better than I could, but I must say that I did enjoy the sisters and their antics. If it weren't for reading the reviews I never would have bought the series so... :thanks:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Charmed
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 07:31:21 PM »
Thrilled you enjoyed it... I for one would like to hear your thoughts on the final episode... and final season on a whole. Do you think the 7th season should have been the last? or do you like the 8th season and how it ended better then you did the 7th? Let me know when you finish it. :)
Pete

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 06:00:38 PM »
I'm not usually one to fall for romantic themes, but I am glad Charmed added the final season. I liked the story lines that were added for the unwed sisters. The addition of Billie might be a bit of a stretch for some people but I even enjoyed her contribution to the last season. I love women that kick ass!

All in all, I'm glad they ended the series the way they did. The seventh season's ending was okay, but I never did care for happy endings with the characters walking away into the sunset.

My favorite part of the last season was
(click to show/hide)
I thought the special effects were terrific. I would have been happy if had ended right there but I don't think die hard fans would have been pleased by that.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 06:09:51 PM »
I really liked the final season as well. But I would have been one of the ones that wouldn't have been happy with where you would have liked to see it end! I was thrilled with the final episode. I normally wouldn't mind an ending like that... but in the case of Charmed I really wanted to see a happy ending for some reason.
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 06:24:23 PM »
It looks like I'm always the only one who was happy with the way the seven seasons ended and find the last one unnecessary and boring.