Author Topic: Look what I did Today!!!  (Read 5407 times)

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Look what I did Today!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 11:06:44 PM »
I have several tattoos but none of them are visible unless we know each other very well!

Does your daughter like your new one?

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2009, 12:19:40 AM »
Haha! Just saw a tattoo photo that could be interesting:

Oooohhhhh! I like it!  ;D
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 12:20:26 AM »
I have several tattoos but none of them are visible unless we know each other very well!

Does your daughter like your new one?

She didn't see it till yesterday evening (she spent weekend with her grandmother)... but she said she liked it :)
Pete

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 06:18:00 AM »
I keep discovering new facets of you all the time! :thumbup: (in a good way, I mean...)

lovemunkey187

Re: Look what I did yesterday!!!
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2009, 07:08:20 PM »
After thinking about it for months I went and got inked again.
Took these pics a couple of hours after they were done yesterday.

The one around my ankle says "Si vis pacem, para bellum" = "If you wish for peace, prepare for war"

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2009, 07:19:57 PM »
very cool :)
Pete

lovemunkey187

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2009, 08:45:36 PM »

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2009, 09:12:17 PM »
What do the puzzle pieces mean? And, nosy body that I am... what are the others ones I see?

lovemunkey187

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2009, 07:26:40 AM »
What do the puzzle pieces mean?

Are they pieces of me that are missing?
Are they the pieces I have taken from those nearest and dearest to me?
Or is it just because they look reallly cool?

I haven't decided yet.

And, nosy body that I am... what are the others ones I see?

The one that you can see a little of near the puzzle pieces is a She-Devil riding a heart- I wanted something similar in style to the nose artwork of WWII bombers.
On my calf just above the writing is The Punisher skull and the words "Less Than Zero" around it, - I'm a huge Punisher fan and at the time I really liked Brett Easton Ellis, not as keen on his work now, but the words are a constant reminder.

If you have a looksee at the album on my Facebook page you'll be able to see the band I have around my wrist.

Ones that I don't hve pics for of the moment, on my upper right arm I have one that is kinda hard to describe, My all time favourite film is The Killer, the UK video release box cover had a stylised figure in place of the "I" and I had that tattooedon mt arm surrounded by Maori style waves(kinda like my wrist tattoo).
On the inside of my left arm I have an abstract fairy.
On my chest I have the inverted "T" interwoven with an "S" for the band Suicidal Tendencies.
And at the nape of me neck I a swoopy thing.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2009, 12:15:14 PM »
Very interesting - thanks. Post pictures of them if you get a chance. I'm always been interested in body art.

My all time favourite film is The Killer, the UK video release box cover had a stylised figure in place of the "I"...

Hmmm...I wonder how DVDP would profile this?!? Maybe I should bring in up in the forums! :devil: :laugh:

Critter

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2009, 01:18:29 AM »
I have nothing against tattoo's, I like a lot of them but as I stated in another thread I have an irrational fear of wrists. Needless to say this one creeps me out a bit. Nice colours though.  :thumbup:

lovemunkey187

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2009, 06:25:54 AM »
I have nothing against tattoo's, I like a lot of them but as I stated in another thread I have an irrational fear of wrists. Needless to say this one creeps me out a bit. Nice colours though.  :thumbup:

Excuse me?

A fear of wrists?

And thanks.

Critter

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2009, 08:27:26 AM »
I was refferring to the one Pete got around his wrist, I just don't do well with wrists.

I like your ankle ones though haha, nothing from with ankle tattoos for me.

snowcat

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2009, 08:36:35 AM »
Im one of the not fans of tattoos, and I could argue against them until the cows come home, However I won't... a friend of mine once got asked me what to get tattooed... I told he to get "Emma was right this looks stupid" she got some random pattern.... 6 months later she decided it had a meaning.... 6 months after that she hated it.

Anyway, thats where that story ends. I think tattoos can look nice sometimes, and I also believe they should have a meaning. :/ but I would never get one.

Critter

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2009, 01:27:02 PM »
I would consider getting one, but only a really small one somewhere far away from my wrist.