Author Topic: Signature  (Read 1425 times)

richierich

Signature
« on: February 12, 2009, 10:37:08 AM »
Does anyone know why my signature viewing strip no longer displays on the forum?

I had the mail below recently from the webhost, and since then my sig strip doesnt display in the forum? However if you click on the red cross it does link to the website  :headscratch:

We are emailing you today in reference to the following Site5.com account:

#########################
Domain: richesdvds.co.uk
Server: poseidon
#########################

We will be upgrading all shared servers from MySQL 4 to MySQL 5 beginning Monday, February 9, 2009 and lasting until Friday, February 13, 2009. This upgrade will cause downtime for your databases, therefore; any database-driven sites will show an error during this time. The upgrade should take 15-45 minutes once the process is begun.

This upgrade is needed to bring MySQL to the current stable release, increase performance, and allow you to use a lot of new applications which require MySQL 5. If you have any questions and would like to learn more, please see the below forum:

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Signature
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 11:46:05 AM »
You may have noticed earlier this week that I went through the same trouble. (Sorry, I actually meant to point it out to you.... :-[)

Something is weird about the way fonts work in the ws.php, which then breaks after the servers had been upgraded. Anyway, I answered here.

richierich

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 12:08:49 PM »
I read that but didn't understand it  :-[

Can you give me an idiots guide of what i need to change in localsiteconfig

Thanks
Rich

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 01:31:36 PM »