Author Topic: Sigs  (Read 5982 times)

richierich

Re: Sigs
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 05:58:50 PM »

P.S: I think your avatar at Invelos is much better  :-[

All sorted now Touti - is that better ;)

RossRoy

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2007, 06:26:33 PM »
In the top part of the screen, beside your avatar, just under where it says "Hello Richierich", click on "Show unread posts since last visit".

Would it be possible to change that "Unread since last visit", to "All unread topics" by default? Because I found out that sometimes, the since last visit will miss some posts, where as the All Unread really does take into account the all unread.

lyonsden5

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 02:13:35 PM »
Would it be possible to change that "Unread since last visit", to "All unread topics" by default? Because I found out that sometimes, the since last visit will miss some posts, where as the All Unread really does take into account the all unread.

I would like to see this as well.

Touti

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2007, 12:30:39 AM »
Oups, I thought I had answered that.  Unfortunately I don't think it's possible.  The "Show unread blah blah blah" is a function of the forum and is part of the code.  Unless there's an option in the admin panel (which I have never seen) or a mod available I won't be able to do that.  I don't want to manually change the code because then it screws up all updates to the forum.

But I promise to check if there's a way.

RossRoy

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2007, 12:40:37 AM »
But I promise to check if there's a way.

Well the reason I asked for it, is because if your click the "Show unread since last visit", gives a "No unread topics found since your last visit. Click here to try all unread topics."

The click here for all unread link is: http://www.dvdcollectorsonline.com/index.php?action=unread;all;start=0 , and is now my official entry page to this site. I find it much more reliable than the other link.

If there's no way to change it is no biggie. I've bookmarked this all unread link and I'm happy!  ;D

Touti

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2007, 12:47:08 AM »
I just found out about the ";all" parameter.  I'm pretty sure I can change that in the skins or something like that instead of playing with the code.

Touti

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2007, 12:57:56 AM »
Done.  I changed the link to add ";all;start=0" but I didn't change the text, it still says "Since last visit".

P.S: This was "Sig" thread, your request was off-topic so you owe me double thanks  :hysterical:

RossRoy

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2007, 03:47:58 AM »
P.S: This was "Sig" thread, your request was off-topic so you owe me double thanks  :hysterical:

:bow:  Thank you!  :bow:  Thank you!  :bow:  Thank you!  :bow:

How's a triple? I'm just generous like that!  :laugh:

Touti

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2007, 02:33:28 PM »
Actually this was quadruple.  I'll be fair an put 2 in bank for you.

lyonsden5

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2007, 02:51:36 PM »
 :thanks:

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2008, 08:20:53 PM »
Is it possible to allow a few more characters in the signature? The phpDVDProfiler link needs a lot of characters which leaves only a few for an additional text.

:thanks:
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Touti

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2008, 10:14:52 PM »
Done !

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2008, 04:43:10 AM »
Done !
[/quote