Author Topic: Horror Mansion Survival Game  (Read 62722 times)

SailorRipley

Re: Horror Mansion Survival Game
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2007, 01:36:49 AM »
***UPDATE AUGUST 4th***

All players have now successfully answered to their PMs. The turn of events is the following:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rick is hungry and is currently in The Kitchen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scarlett, I mean, Jon, has advanced and is currently at The Secret Stairs.
Kathy, Eric and Achim, brave souls, have chosen to remain in The Dining Room
Status of all three players: In mortal danger.

BUT...

Samara has chosen to remain as well....

It is now the turn of Samara to target her next victim: Eric, Kathy or Achim...

A PM has been dispatched to Samara with further instructions.

SailorRipley

« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2007, 02:22:46 AM »
***UPDATE***

Samara has made her move... and has targeted her new victim. That would be... Achim

Samara has chosen this wicked riddle for Achim:
Many different actors have donned the cape and played the live action role of Clark Kent/Superman over the years. Name 5 of them.

Ooooh boy, can Achim solve the riddle and escape Samara's terrible wrath or will he become one more of her bloody trophies?

A PM has been dispatched to Achim with instructions.
The rest of the players won't be able to move until Achim answers his PM.

Good luck!

lyonsden5

« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2007, 05:41:31 AM »
Jon.... I hear you creeping up the secret staircase. Can I fix you something to snack on while I'm here?

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2007, 06:47:54 AM »
Sent my answer :fingerchew:

lyonsden5

« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2007, 06:56:19 AM »

lyonsden5

« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2007, 04:53:44 PM »

SailorRipley

« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2007, 05:03:03 PM »
***UPDATE***

Achim has now answered his question...

Samara asked...
Many different actors have donned the cape and played the live action role of Clark Kent/Superman over the years. Name 5 of them.

Achim replied...
Hmmm, let's see... Christopher Reeve, Brandon Routh, Tom Welling, George Reeves, Dean Cain

WHICH IS A CORRECT ANSWER! It seems Samara is underestimating the players or maybe it's just something about her hair...

Achim is now in possession of ONE Skeleton Key.

Achim, if you happen to encounter a room that is locked you can use your key to open that door. Keep in mind, though, that this key can only be used ONCE. If you use it on a locked room, you won't be able to access the other locked rooms unless you find another skeleton key or encounter Samara again and beat her to a Movie Trivia Question.

Achim is still in The Dining Room.    Right now, he has passed Samara's test and is free to move to another location.

A PM has been dispatched with instructions for Achim.
Rick is still in The Kitchen.    He is free to keep advancing to the upper rooms in the mansion.

A PM has been dispatched with instructions for Rick.
   Samara is still in The Dining Room.    Right now, she can choose to move to another location or remain in this same room.

A PM has been dispatched with instructions for Samara.
   Kathy is still in The Dining Room.    Right now, she can choose to go back to The Main Hall or face Samara (if she is still there).

A PM has been dispatched with instructions for Kathy.
   Eric is still in The Dining Room.    Right now, he can choose to go back to The Main Hall or face Samara (if she is still there).

A PM has been dispatched with instructions for Eric.
   Jon is still at The Secret Stairs.    Right now, he is free to choose a new location.

A PM has been dispatched with instructions for Jon.

lyonsden5

« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2007, 05:09:55 PM »
 :yahoo:

Nicely done Achim!

BTW - SailorRipley you're doing an awesome job keeping this fun. Very cool game.  :thumbup: The updates are great. Really glad I decided to join in  ;D

Now, If I can only make it through the next round or two  :fingerchew:

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2007, 05:31:15 PM »
I succeeded in my first encounter with Samara :devil:

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2007, 05:44:43 PM »
I succeeded in my first encounter with Samara :devil:

Happy days! :cheers:

Najemikon

« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2007, 05:54:29 PM »
I don't mean to be picky, maybe I just want to see some BLOOD!  :devil: But Tom Welling never played Superman, did he? Clark Kent, yes, but donning of capes, no.  :headscratch:

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2007, 05:57:31 PM »
I don't mean to be picky, maybe I just want to see some BLOOD!  :devil: But Tom Welling never played Superman, did he? Clark Kent, yes, but donning of capes, no.  :headscratch:
I knew I should have written Kirk Alyn...

RossRoy

« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2007, 05:59:32 PM »
Tom Welling hasn't put on the cape yet (and probably won't, according to the shows creator), but i did say Clark Kent/Superman and I included him in the possible answers, so...

But damn! You lot are too good! I'll have to find tougher questions!

Touti

« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2007, 06:11:14 PM »
But damn! You lot are too good! I'll have to find tougher questions!

That's because I haven't been asked anything yet......be patient.....our score will go down :)

lyonsden5

« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2007, 04:26:30 AM »
nice to know everybody had a safe Sunday in the mansion.

ol Samara's gonna be out for blood come Monday morning (or is that evening Achim  :laugh: )