Author Topic: The 5 Line Sentence.  (Read 10234 times)

Touti

Re: The 5 Line Sentence.
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2007, 12:10:39 AM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails. Suddenly the naked policewoman started chasing Jessica's monkey who just realized that

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2007, 12:19:54 AM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails. Suddenly the naked policewoman started chasing Jessica's monkey who just realized that Indiana Jones

Halo2

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2007, 12:26:28 AM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails. Suddenly the naked policewoman started chasing Jessica's monkey who just realized that Indiana Jones had dates

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2007, 04:32:33 AM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails. Suddenly the naked policewoman started chasing Jessica's monkey who just realized that Indiana Jones had dates for every

lyonsden5

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2007, 04:38:17 AM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails. Suddenly the naked policewoman started chasing Jessica's monkey who just realized that Indiana Jones had dates for every other monkey

Halo2

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2007, 07:05:25 PM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails. Suddenly the naked policewoman started chasing Jessica's monkey who just realized that Indiana Jones had dates for every other monkey but her.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2007, 10:38:07 PM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails. Suddenly the naked policewoman started chasing Jessica's monkey who just realized that Indiana Jones had dates for every other monkey but her. This made

Touti

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2007, 10:48:20 PM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails.  Suddenly the naked policewoman started chasing Jessica's monkey who just realized that Indiana Jones had dates for every other monkey but her.  This made father Joshua

SailorRipley

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2007, 11:05:43 PM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails.  Suddenly the naked policewoman started chasing Jessica's monkey who just realized that Indiana Jones had dates for every other monkey but her.  This made father Joshua jump off

Halo2

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2007, 11:14:40 PM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails.  Suddenly the naked policewoman started chasing Jessica's monkey who just realized that Indiana Jones had dates for every other monkey but her.  This made father Joshua jump off his chair

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2007, 04:58:09 PM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails.  Suddenly the naked policewoman started chasing Jessica's monkey who just realized that Indiana Jones had dates for every other monkey but her.  This made father Joshua jump off his chair and go

SailorRipley

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2007, 05:07:17 PM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails.  Suddenly the naked policewoman started chasing Jessica's monkey who just realized that Indiana Jones had dates for every other monkey but her.  This made father Joshua jump off his chair and go dance lambada

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2007, 07:01:06 PM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails.  Suddenly the naked policewoman started chasing Jessica's monkey who just realized that Indiana Jones had dates for every other monkey but her.  This made father Joshua jump off his chair and go dance lambada as the

Touti

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2007, 07:58:11 PM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails.  Suddenly the naked policewoman started chasing Jessica's monkey who just realized that Indiana Jones had dates for every other monkey but her.  This made father Joshua jump off his chair and go dance lambada as the male stripper

:o

Najemikon

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2007, 09:52:09 PM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails.  Suddenly the naked policewoman started chasing Jessica's monkey who just realized that Indiana Jones had dates for every other monkey but her.  This made father Joshua jump off his chair and go dance lambada as the male stripper tripped over