Author Topic: The 5 Line Sentence.  (Read 10236 times)

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: The 5 Line Sentence.
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 12:19:18 PM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away

Touti

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2007, 02:29:51 PM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica

SailorRipley

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2007, 04:27:54 PM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her

Touti

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2007, 04:51:36 PM »
Are we supposed to put a period and start a new line at some point ?  I mean 5 lines depend on the resolution of one's screen.  When I see 5, Rossroy will only see 2  ;D

SailorRipley

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2007, 05:01:32 PM »
Oh, truly? Ha! Never thought of that... :slaphead:

The original game never really ends but I think that can get old really quick. I guess we could do it after a certain number of words. What do you guys think?

Touti

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2007, 05:06:26 PM »
Why don't we make it a 5 sentences paragraph.  Anyone could put a period when it makes sense to do so and start a new sentence.

lyonsden5

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2007, 05:08:04 PM »
We at least have to continue to see what Jessica removed  :o

SailorRipley

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2007, 05:09:34 PM »
Works for me!

:hysterical:

Touti

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2007, 05:12:52 PM »
Works for me!

:hysterical:

The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails.

Najemikon

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2007, 12:32:06 AM »
Oh my god, there's, like, some sort of cosmic connection, dude. Far out!

I was going to post after "pineapples" bit, but had an urge to include "monkey". I couldn't think of how, so left it, but look what appeared! Where there's a will, there's a monkey!  :stars:

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2007, 12:43:20 AM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails. Suddenly the

Najemikon

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2007, 12:58:27 AM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails. Suddenly the naked policewoman

SailorRipley

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2007, 02:44:53 AM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails. Suddenly the naked policewoman started chasing

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2007, 12:04:53 PM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails. Suddenly the naked policewoman started chasing Jessica's monkey

lyonsden5

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2007, 02:42:11 PM »
The movie was very strange indeed and I thought you would not understand it unless the plot was drowned in cheesy metaphors of pineapples but I couldn't let the monkey get away while Jessica removed her fake fingernails. Suddenly the naked policewoman started chasing Jessica's monkey who just