Author Topic: Stargate SG-1: The Complete Series Collector's Edition (58 discs)  (Read 1150 times)

xyrano

Typical!

I finally decide to order this mega package, right!?
They deliver it, I go and get it, I open it, it has a transparent foil of some kind. It's sealed tight and I'm thinking "Good!". I started to watch S1, S2, S3, S4, but as I'm nearing the end of S5 I noticed that whoever has put this package together, has put S6 disc 1 in the wrong case. Now I must place all the remainder of the discs in its correct place. You see, there are two "special" cases, each holding 5 seasons. So, the second case should start with S6 disc 1, but started with S6 disc 2.
Anyway, after a while of moving discs I suddenly freeze... then I panic, followed by anger and disappointment.
Oh HELL!!! I got 2 "Volume 48" discs! Where the **** is volume 49!? >:(

OMG! Now I'll have to get in touch will the retailer and try to get a new package, but I'm doubtful I'll succeed  :weep:

Sorry for the rant, I just needed to went.

:goodbye:

Najemikon

Re: Stargate SG-1: The Complete Series Collector's Edition (58 discs)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 01:48:09 AM »
Ah, no! I hope it works out, surely it will. I have been wondering about this sort of situation in regards to mega-sets. It can take weeks to get through them so where do you stand if you find an error late?

The closest I came was the Superman colelction. The packaging style meant several discs turned out to be scratched. It did take me a little while to spot it and I'd watched a couple of the discs in the meantime, but HMV replaced it anyway. Actually they were really good and sent me an advance replacement because I was worried the same thing would happen again. I was able to make sure I had a perfect set by picking the best from each pair.